Chapter 2

Ash pov

i opened my eyes after being teleported. When i looked around i saw that Jade was here as well. I saw that she was just as confused as i was. When i looked at our surroundings i saw that it looked like a big hall, completly covered in white. i turned back to Jade and i saw that she was looking at me as well. 

Jade: do you know where we are?

 i shaked my head no. then i heard a light shuckle behind me. i quikly turned around and my eyes widened when i saw all the legendary's and mythicals here. 

Mew: no need to be afraid. the two of you are save here.

 it was Mew who had spoken. Jade walked up to me and stood behind me and just as me faced all the pokemon that where her in the hall. In her eyes you see that she was quite shocked at being here. she was the first one of us to speak up. 

Jade: where are we?

 i realised that it was a valid question and looked at the legendary's hoping for an answer. 

When suddenly arceus appeared we all looked at him. he turned to us and answered Jade's question. 

Arceus:  the two of you are in the hall of origin. i teleported you here after we saw what happened.

i nod at his explenation and i see that Jade had done the same thing. 

After a few second i spoke up. 

Ash: what happend in the regions while we where flying?

 i saw all the legendary's looking a little bit uncomfortable. after half a minute arceus spoke. 

 Arceus: you are no longer the champion of Alola, gladion is the champion now. everyone believes that you did attack the professor, even the other champions.

i look down, a bit sad. 

i look back up and see everyone looking at me. i took a deep breath.

Ash: i am not going to let it affect me. Jade said that she is from the elven region so i want to go there.

 Jade looked suprised. Arceus however smiled. 

Arceus: i will write a letter with spychic that you can give to the champion of the region. it will explain everything that had happend and since they have aura they will be able to see the truth. That way you can walk around the elven region as a free man.

my eyes widen in suprise at that. then i smile a little.

 Ash:  thank you arceus.

 he smiled as well before he talks again.

 Arceus:  don't thank me chosen one. i still have some gifts for you.

before i could ask further about this gift he turned to Jade. 

Arceus: Jade i know that you are good trainer and that you have a good hearth. while i can't force you to do so i want to ask you something. i want you to travel with Ash through the region.

both us where suprised by that. When our eyes lock both of us quikly look away with a blush. she looks back up at arceus and gave her answer.

 Jade i will happily travel with him Arceus.

 he nodded at that. 

Arceus: now is it time for the gift i have prepared. Ash from now one you will be able to understand every pokemon that you speak to. Jade already can do this because of her aura. Besides that can all pokemon you and Jade catch use more than 4 moves. You still have to teach them the moves however.