Chapter 31

Ash POV

i was sitting in the locker room once again. I would be registered into the hall of fame by Jason and Hazel in a few minutes. i still couldn't believe that i had won against him. Even my battle against Leon had been easier. 

i heard the door of the room opening and looked up.  Jason and Hazel where standing there and both of them where smiling. 

jason: That was a great battle, Ash. You really deserve to be the champion of this region. But now we have to go to the league building. the league building is the place where that the champion and elite four members do their paper work. There are also several battlefields, for battles among each other and for trainers who want to challenge the elite four and you in secret. 

Ash: Thank you, Jason. It was a very good battle, i had a lot of fun. But what are the elite four members going to do? I have met them, of course, and they are pretty old. 

Hazel nodded at this and answered my question when we walked out of the locker room, towards the league building. 

Hazel: it is true that they are old. I already talked to them before comming here and each one of them have decided to retire. I have the paperwork that says they are retired with me. I will give it to you after we registered you into the hall of fame. But you should start thinking about new elite four members. 

i nodded and she was satisfied with that. We continued walking until we entered a very beautifull building. we continued until we stood in front of a golden door. hazel opened the door and all three of us enter. I look around and see photo's of every champion that the region had. I turn back around and Hazel leads me to a weird divice. She place's my hand on the machine and after some seconds can I see my name and all my pokemon recorded into the hall. 

we walk back out of the hall and i look around the building. it Is a really nice one. Hazel turns back to me. 

Hazel: I will lead you to your office. You will have to choose your new elite four members. And Jason, I don't want to be rude but you have to leave the building now that you aren't a member of the league anymore. 

Jason sigs and is about to leave when i call him back. 

Ash: you know you can still be head presentator for the league. And Hazel, of course i will follow you. 

Hazel begins to walk towards my office and i follow her, leaving Jason behind. We enter my office and Hazel explains everything to me. What my dutties are and how to make sure that i have capable elite four members. 

I knew that the region would need powerfull elite four members so i decided to place Jack, as the ice type elite four member. Daphne as second, psychic type elite four member. Shane as the third member, and the dark type specialist. And as the elite leader, Jade. she would use different type of pokemon, like me. 

i spoke to each one of them of course and they all acepted their role as elite four member of the region. i announced them as the new elite four to the region and everyone was suprised at my choice, but approved of them. 

Now was i sitting in our hotel room. Jade and i would go look for something permanent to live in. I turned back to Jade and saw that she was sitting on the terrace. She looked really beautifull while she was watching the stars. 

i hesitated for a few more seconds before i walked to a box that i had hidden in my stuff. I opened the big box and inside the box was a very small, but beatifull box. I took the box in my hand and opened it. I looked at the ring that i had chosen and looked back at Jade. I smiled and knew that it was the right moment for this. 

i walk to her and she looks up when she hears me approaching. She smiles at me and I smile back before i kneeled in front of her. I open the box and present it to her. She gasps. I see her looking at me in shock. 

Ash: Jade Black, I love you with all my hearth. I know we only have been dating for a few monts but would you please marry me? 

Tears begin to form in her eyes and she smiles. 

Jade: i would be honored Ash. 

I smile and the rest of the evening where we cuddling with each other, both happy that we found someone to love. 

time skip: next day

we announced our marriage the next day. Everyone in the region was happy. Happy that both of had found each other and happy that the region would have a King and Queen soon. 

After that trained i the elite four. I knew they had needed some training but they had easily followed my instructions and know I knew they could handle even the other champions. 

all move information is found on https://pokemondb.net/

Ash's Pokemon:

Meowscarada is level 94 and has the ability Protean. ( knows all moves it can learn)

scizor is level 92 and has the technician ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

Vaporeon is level 94 and has the Hydration ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

Pawmot is level 94 and has the volt absorb ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

gardevoir is level 94 and has has the telepathy ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

magmortar is level 92 and has the flame body ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

nidoqueen is level 92 and has the poison point ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

Jade's pokemon

salamence is level 91 and has the moxie ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

Xatu is level 90 and has magic bounce ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

Arcanine is lv 90 and has Intimidate ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

ursaring is level 91 and has the quick feat ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

electrivire is level 91 and has the motor drive ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)

Gyarados is level 91 and has the intimidate ability. ( knows all moves it can learn)