Chapter 18

Ash POV

When i walk out of the locker room was i greeted by Jade, who had been waiting threre for me. I walk up to her and gave her a quick kiss. She blushes a little and takes my hand before pulling me towards the entrance of the stadium. 

Jade: That was a splendid battle, Ash! But i think we should go get something to eat. 

i nodded and we walked through the many stalls and looked at the diferent kinds of food. we chose some things to eat and maked our way through the festival. We played some of the games while walking around and enjoying the things that we could do. 

We walked to a restaurant as soon as the sun began to set. we walked inside and could order as soon as we sat down. we had our diner, and ordered our desert. When we where completly done with eating walked i up to the bar of the restaurant and paid. 

We walked out of the restaurant and maked our way to the hotel. We walked inside and took the elevator to the floor where our room was. We entered the room and both of us prepared ourself to go to bed. We laid down on the bed and a few minutes later where we both sleeping peacefully. 

next morning: 

i woke up by Jade poking me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at her. She smiles and gave me a quick kiss. 

jade: Your next match is in 2 hours. I know you still want to eat so i thought it would be good to wake you up right now. 

Ash: ah i see. Thank you for waking me Jade. 

she nods and i stand up. I walk to the bathroom and do my morning routine. i leave the bathroom and Jade and i leave the room. We walk to the restaurant of the hotel and order some breakfast. 

we walked to the stafium after breakfast and i stand in front of the locker room. I turn back to Jade, who was still standing besides me. She suddenly pull me in a long kiss. 

Jade: Good luck. 

She walks away and i smile before entering the locker room. 

i look around the locker room and smile. I knew i had the change to win this. I had to. This region was my home now, i had to make it proud at me. Show it that i can lead them. After waiting for ten minutes was i led to the battlefield. 

i walk up to my box and hear the crows cheering for me and my oponent. i look at the guy in the other box and smile as i see a confident smile. He wants to win, what actualy gives him a good change. At least, against other trainers, not against me. 

referee: this will be a battle between Ash and Brendan. Both trainers are alowed to use three pokemon and changing pokemon is allowed. trainers please release your first pokemon. 

Brendan and i both take a pokeball in our hand threw them at the same time. On brendan's side was a absol standing and on my side was my gardevoir. Gardevoir gave me a small smile before focusing on her oponent . 

Brendan: okay absol use mean look and sword dance!

absol glares at gardevoir and because of that is she unable to return to her pokeball until she is defeated. After that used he sword dance, wich maked the sword dance around him. i smirk at brendan and he looks confused at me. 

Ash: use teleport and then thunder wave. 

Gardevoir teleports herself behind absol and fires the thunder wave, paralyzing absol.

Brendan: use night slash now that it is close!

Ash: Protect!

absol turns to gardevoir with his horn glowing and attemps to slash gardevoir but because of the lowerd speed was gardevoir able to use protect and stop the attack.