Chapter 12

Ash POV

Jade and i had decided that we would sleep in for time. When we woke up it was around 10 in the morning. We quikly packed our bags and walked downstairs in the center. We walked to the front desk and Jade gave the key of the room back to nurse joy. 

We walked to the restaurant of the center and ordered some breakfast. While we where eating we received a letter from Jason. We looked at each other confused and after shrugging i opened the letter. 

Dear Jade and Ash.
I hope this letter has safely reached the two of you. i have heard that the two of you have arrived in Sheercloak City. I have founded out that the fourth base of team tsunami is actually in the city. From what my secret agents figured out they have created a base under a shop for medical items. When you walk inside the shop you should be able to find the entrance to the base at your right side. You will have to push a button to open a secret passage. The button is hidden behind some potions. I have already informed the police of the situation and they will go the base around 2 in the afternoon. Then they will start comming in and arresting the members the two of you have already knocked out. 
I wish the two of you the best of luck. 
Champion Jason of the elven region. 
P.s. Are the two of you already dating? 

after reading the letter to Jade she blushed at the last part. I blush a little as well. But we soon enough get our heads back together. We quikly finish breakfast before we walked out of the pokemon center. 

Since we had looked around the city yesterday during our day we knew which shop Jason meant. We quikly walked to the shop and when we looked inside the shop through the window we saw that there was no one there. Not even the owner. We nodded at each other and entered the shop. 

We walked to out right side until we saw the potions. We saw a lot of potions including normal ones, super potions and even hyper potions and full heals. Jade Shove aside the normal potions and we saw a little black button. She pushed it and suddenly was a the shelf replaced. The shelf maked place for a stairway downstairs. i looked at Jade. 

Ash: you ready for this? 

Jade: Of course i am! These bases until now have been easy anyway.

we knew we had to be stealthy so they didn't hear us comming. We sneaked our way down their and just like in the other bases we saw a door being guarded by two grunts. It looks like the grunts didn't notice us yet. They even looked bored. I sighed and took a pokeball in my hand before throwing it. 

Ash: scizor come out buddy! 

When scizor appeared i saw the confusing on the faces of the grunts. They clearly didn't expect anyone to appear and most certainly not someone who sended out a pokemon and looked like he was about to attack them. Both of them took a pokeball and thew it. A golem and a slaking appeared. Altough they looked ready to battle i saw that they where under the level of Scizor. 

I could clearly see it since Jade had trained my aura abilities during our travels. I now could see the strengt of a pokemon whitout having to check the pokedex. it was very handy in situations like this. 

Ash: Scizor we will start this of with a double team. then use sword dance and close combat on Slaking. 

Multipile copies of scizor appeared through the room and around the copies appeared swords who began to dance. The copies of scizor disappeared and he moved forward at high speed. the close combat was of course supper effective. Slaking looked like he was about to faint any moment actualy. 

Grunt 1: Golem use stone edge. 

Golem slammed his hand in the ground and stones appeared and maked their move to scizor.