chapter 5

Ash POV

i woke up around 6 in the morning. When i left my tent i saw that Jade was already up. i looked at her and gave her a small smile. she smiled back and because the upcoming sun shined on her brown hair she looked even more beautifull. 

Ash: you are up early. 

Jade: it is something i have been doing for the last few years. 

she turned back to where she was looking and i followed her gaze and i saw a beautifull sunrise. After looking for a few more minutes Jade walked back to our camping stuff and took ou the heater. She turned back to me. 

Jade: i think it would be best if we have breakfast now. Route 2 is a route with a lot of wild pokemon so you can train quite a lot for your fist gym battle, wich is a water type gym. It is in the next town already and we should be able to reach it by the evening. even if you battle the complete way with pokemon. the route mostly exist of grasslands and the pokemon on the route are venipide, ledyba, bunnelby, duskull, crabrawler and lickitung. 

I nod at the information and begin to help her with our breakfast. after baking some bread and preparing some eggs with bacon i opened my pokeballs and scyther and sprigatito appeared. i gave them their breakfast and after that i did the same for jade's three pokemon. 

After our breakfast we packed up everything and around half past seven we where ready to leave. Jade had returned all of her pokemon, but i still had both of them out so we could battle some wild pokemon. when we where about to leave a crabrawler appeared and took a fighting pose. 

i looked at scyther and decided it was time for our first battle together. Scyther saw me looking and after a short nod from me too his battle position. 

the crabrawler started by using leer, wich maked scyther's defense drop by one. After that he fired of a bubblebeam. 

Ash: scyther you have to dodge that bubblebeam! after that use leer to drop his defense and attack with quick attack.

scyther was able to dodge the bubble beam by flying into the air. After that he did the leer attack. scyther quickly moved to the crabrawler and slammed himself into it. the pokemon stood up quickly however and struck scyther with vice grip. scyther fliched a little in pain before standing ready once again. 

Ash: now that you are close use wing attack!

the wing attack striked hardly and the pokemon was barely able to stand. i ordered scyther to end it quikly with another win attack. 

now that the battle was over we continued our way to the city, wich name i learned from Jade. The name of the city was Lastgash city. 

Time skip

when the sun began to set we arrived in Lastgash city. we didn't walk around a lot since both of us wanted to go to the pokemon center to eat and sleep. And i wanted to be sure i was ready for my gym battle tomorrow. 

during the day i had battle quite lot of pokemon. i didn't capture any of them since i didn't want to use these. after we had luch we had decided to stay at that place for a few hours and during these hours scyther and sprigatito had mock battles with each other to gain experience since the pokemon on this route couldn't give that much experience any more. 

after we had dinner and had fed our pokemon Jade and i went to take a stroll in the city. the city was very beautifull with a lot of houses of wood. after our stroll we prepared for bed. before i went to sleep i took out my pokedex to see the level of my pokemon. 

 sprigatito is level 15 and has the ability Protean. She knows the moves Leafage, scratch, Tail Whip, Petal Blizard, Sucker Punch, copy cat, Leech seed, Bite, Hone Claws, Magical leaf, Quick attack.