Chapter 26

Ash POV

My battle with Jack was going great. For me at least. After the field change was the field a grass type field and Jack had started off with Glaceon. I had chosen Magmortar. The battle had been pretty short. 

Altough Glaceon had been able to do some damage was she not cappable of taking out a full fire type pokemon and defeated by an overheat. Jack had sended out a Froslass after that. That froslass had been able to dodge quite a lot of fire type moves because of the ability it has. it had used Hail and the ability had been activated and because of that had been able to dodge a lot of attacks. 

Anyway the only move that the froslass could do to harm Magmortar had been Shadow Ball and because of that was rather easily to predict when that she would attack again. Anyway i ordered sunny day after that to stop the snow and ordered a flamethrower to take the froslass out. A second before she had been hit ordered Jack a destiny bond. Because of that was Magmortar and Froslass unable to battle. 

Jack had then chosen his last pokemon and starter, Weavile. I had sended Gardevoir back out. and after a long battle had Weavile been able to take out gardevoir. I had been suprised by that but i had hiden it quickly. Now was i about to send out my next pokemon. I sended out Meowscarada and she smirked as she saw her tired oponent. 

Ash: okay use play rough!

Meowscarada moved forward quickly. She moved at a way where you could see that this was serius. We wanted to win and weren't planning on going easy. 

Jack: dodge and ice punch!

Weavile jumped up to dodge the play rough and striked with ice punch on Meowscarada's back. She didn't even flinch and maked sure there was some distance between the two pokemon. 

Ash: okay then use frenzy plant!

Meowscarada slammed her arms into the ground and the roots appeared. They moved towards the weavile and the pokmeon jumped up to try and dodge them. it was futile. A root suddenly appeared before the pokemon and slammed it down into another root. They began to hit the pokemon one after another. After a few minutes of waiting canceled Meowscarada the frenzy plant. Weavile lay on the ground and was clearly unable to continue. 

Referee: Weavile is unable to battle. The winner of this match and our fist finalist is Ash. 

The crowd cheered. I walked up to Jack with Meowscarada on my side. We reached Jack, who was making sure his own partner was fine when he looked up and saw us. 

Ash: that was a good battle. Everything i expected from my rival. You should be proud, all three of you should that you have maked it this far. 

he nodded and returned his pokemon. He stood up and offered his hand. I smiled and shaked his hand. We didn't say any more and turned around. Both of us walked back to the locker room from where we entered. 

I left the room and was, like always greeted by Jade. We went to the pokemon center first and after that would we decided what we would do with the rest of the day. 

We healt up my pokemon and had decided to go watch the other match. The match between Daphne and Shane. we where able to finally find two seats where we could sit. we watched as the two of them where called forward to begin the match. 

we watched as the match slowly continued. It was a very closed match honestly. it is a very good match between the two of them. Daphne would defeat one of Shane's pokemon and Shane one of Daphne's. 

At the moment where both Daphne and Shane at their last pokemon. Shane was using his Tyranitar and Daphne her Medicham. Both pokemon where tired from the battle they already had with each other. Shane called out a eartquake and Daphne a ice punch.