Chapter 15

time skip two months

Ash POV

another two monts had passed. Not a lot had happend during those monts. Jade and i where doing great with our relationship. We have been on a couple of dates when we where in some small towns. 

the pokemon league would happen in one month. We where now on our way to the location where the tournament would be held. I had also won my last badge. 

The last gym leader was called lizzy. She was a very strong trainer who specialised in dragon type's. The battle i had with her had been very close win for me. The only reason why i had won was because of my newest pokemon. A strong nidoqueen. because she could learn a lot of moves i was able to win it. I used moves like ice beaam, blizard, dragon pulse, dragon claw and so on. 

What was very important as well was that we where attacked by the leader of team tsunami. a day after we had left one of the many small towns where we attacked by a lot of grunts. We had battled the bos as well. The reason why they where coming after us had been because they wher tired of losing bases to us. 

it was a big suprise when we learned that the leader of team tsunami was actualy the former champion kevin. Kevin had been defeated by Jason and had created team tsunami after that. Altough it had been a dificult battle since there where much more grunts than us of course where we able to defeat them when Jason arrived with elite trainers and police officers. 

Kevin was arrested and was sended to prison, just like most other grunts. we had been thanked by Jason once again. Now that team tsunami was gone i could focus on my training for the league. I didn't want to lose this time. Because of that have i been pushing my pokemon to the limit. 

Jade and i where walking though a the only rocky area of the region. Around us where a few mountains and we where walkig  through a mountain pass. Altough it was a pretty big path to walk around. What was very good as well was that there where a lot of strong wild pokemon here. I have been fighting these of a week now and my pokemon's level kept increasing. 

Ash: jade, do you know how long this pass actualy is. I mean we have been walking through this pass for a week already. 

jade: yeah i know. Normally shoud we be able to leave the pass today.

i nodded and we continued our way. 

after walkign for another 2 hours was i able to see the exit from the pass. 

jade: that over there is the exit. You know we are finnaly here. After that exit lays the pokemon league. if we hurry we will be able to get some good hotel rools so come on. 

Jade and began to run towards the exit. When we left the pass we where able to see the city where the league would be held in al its glory. it really was beautifull. 

when i looked at the road to the city i saw that it was a road that went through a lot of fields. it looks like there was grain growing on the fields. I looked towards Jade and spoke up. 

Ash: what do you say if we hurry up so we can go get that hotel room you where talking about. 

Jade: that is a great idea. And maybe we can on a dinner date as well. 

i nodded at the idea. Altough it was true that since we where traveling together you could say that almost everything we do is a date but i disagree on that. 

We walked out of the pass and continued our way to the city. On the way to the city was i challenged by a lot of trainers but i was able to defeat all of them quite easily. When we arrived at the city gates we where greeted by some guards. They check everyone who enters the city for the safety of the people inside.