Chapter 21

Ash POV

i looked at Harry but he gave me a sign, that i should choose my pokemon first. i took out my pokeball and threw it. My vaporeon appeared and he dived into the water so that he could not be seen because of the cell structures. 

harry took out a diveball and i looked at suprised at him. Choosing a water type pokempn to battle a water type was not a move that was done a lot. Altough the water field worked in our favor of course. 

he threw the pokeball and a Feraligatr appeared. The pokemon was probably his partner and one of his strongest pokemon in his team. i looked at him and saw that he was not planning on starting this battle so i decided to use the first move. 

Ash: okay vaporeon use Acid armor and aqua ring. then use hydro pump to attack. 

Vaporeon performed the two status moves before using the hydro pump move. the powerfull blast of water headed towards the crocodile like pokemon but he just dodged it by jumping on a other platform. 

Harry: time to attack feraligtr! use dragon dance and dragon claw!

feraligtr performed the dance move and prepared the dragon claw. he ran towards where vaporeon was last seen, because of the water and jumped in, hoping to hit him. 

Ash: jump up into the air to get out and use hyper voice on the water. 

vaporeon jumped up from the water, only just doding the dragon claw and performed a somersault. When he faced the water again used he the hyper voice to hit the water. The move forced feraligatr to get out of the water. Vaporeon landed on another platfrom and the the pokemon where now staring at each other. 

harry: use dragon dance again!

feraligatr performed the move and waited for further orders.

Ash: okay then use double edge!

vaporeon charged forward with double edge towards the feraligatr. The pokemon waited for his trainer to give orders. A few seconds before vaporeon hit the pokemon gave Harry his orders. 

Harry: okay use thrash now. And keep doing that until it is out!

Feraligatr began to hit vaporeon suddenly at a high speed and kept doing that for a few minutes because vaporeon was unable to get away. Feraligatr became finnamy confused but it was to late for Vaporeon now. 

referee: Vaporeon is unable to battle, feraligatr is the winner. 

i returned vaporeon to his pokeball and took out meowscarada's pokeball again. I knew that she was almost unable to battle but i also knew that she would be able to deal some high damage. i threw the pokeball and Harry nodded at me. I nodded back and gave my order. 

Ash: Meowscarada use sword dance and flower trick!

the sword appeared and meowscarada moved directly after they disappeared. The bouquet hit feraligatr in his face and dealt a lot of dammage, but it also maked the confusion disappear. I looked at Harry and saw that he wanted to end this battle as well. 

Ash: okay use petal blizard!

Harry: use ice fang!

the two pokemon jumped towards each other and feraligatr bit meowscarada while the petals hitted the crocodile hard. Both pokemon looked at each other for a few seconds before falling down. 

Referee: both pokemon are unable to battle. Trainers please release your next pokemon. 

We both returned our pokemon and thanked them. i looked at Harry and took out my next pokeball. I threw it and Scizor appeared. He looked at the field and gave me a confideznt nod, as to say that he was capable of battling on this water field.