Chapter 4

Ash pov

we had just packed our backpacks again after our lunch. Before we started walking again i decided that i wanted to know wich pokemon coulb be founded here. i took out the pokedex and searched for information about route 1. 

Route 1 is mostly woods with some open places. There are two rivers but they are deep in the woods, where more dangerous pokemon are living. The pokemon who are know to live here are Ledyba, fletchling, hoothoot, slakoth, nincada and scyther. 

most of these pokemon could be find on any other route as well. What suprised me the most was that you could find scythers here. i am pretty interested in getting one. They can be very strong pokemon. 

Jade: Ash, are you ready to go?

i stand up and nod at her. we began walking down the route, inside the forest. after a few minutes walking in silence i spoke up. 

Ash: how does it come you where traveling alone through the regions? 

She looks suprised at my question. 

Jade: i grew up with my family happily. on my tenth birthday however my parents had an acident. They didn't survive. After that i traveled through the region and chalenged the gyms. i eventually won the league but didn't chalenge the elite four to try and become champion.

Ash: i see, i am sorry if i maked you uncomfortable. 

she smiles

Jade: you didn't. And you don't have to worry about it, i have acepted that they are dead a long time ago. 

we continued walking through the forest. We saw many pokemon battling each other. because of them battling i rememberd the scyther. 

Ash: Jade, i saw that you could find scyther's here in the forest. Do you know where you can find them? 

She looks up and nods. 

Jade: yes, i know where you can find them. However they are pretty strong. if you want one you should start training with sprigatito a little. I saw that she would best be level 11 or 12 before you chalenge a scyther. 

Ash: i see. 

i look towards sprigatito, who is sitting on my shoulder, having heard the conversation. 

Ash: i hope you are ready for some training! we have to become a little stronger, okay?

She nods determinated and i look around for a pokemon to battle. i see a slakoth sitting on the ground, looking towards us.  he stands up in fighting position and smirks at me. I point my arm towards the pokemon

Ash: let's win this sprigatito! 

sprigatito jumps off my shoulder and stands in battle position. the slakoth starts the battle with running towards us withs his claws pointed at us. He was going to attack with scratch. i smirked. 

Ash: sprigatito let's hit him before he hits us! use sucker punch! 

sprigatito sprints forwards and before the slakoth could scratch her slammed herself into the pokemon, throwing him back. He stood back up but i could see that he was barely able to continue. 

Ash: let's end this with bite.

Sprigatito sprints forward. i smirked knowing that even if the slakoth was able to attack he wound't be able to do a lot of damage since sprigatito was a dark type now. Sprigatito bites the slakoth on his back and he falls down, defeated. 

Sprigatito walks back to Jade and me with a big smile on her face. She jumps up and sits on my shoudler again. 

we walk for a few minutes before i see a fletchling sitting on a branch, looking at us. when he sees i am looking at him he speaks up.