Chapter 34

Time Skip: 3 years ( 5 years since the attack)

3 person POV

three years had passed since Prof.Oak awakened and Ash was declared innocent. Although all the regions had created search parties was he never found. Most of them had given up on finding him now. The only people who were still searching a little were the champions, the professors except for Prof.Oak and Ash's former travel companions. 

The PLA also had a new plan to try and lure Ash in. They had created a tournament that would be held in Paldea. A tournament where the world's best trainers would battle. The gym leaders, elite four, and champions of each region would enter as well. And then some strong trainers who had won a league but hadn't challenged or defeated the elite four of the region. 

What surprised everyone who worked at the PLA was that the eleven region also announced that they wanted to compete. The PLA had been shocked but accepted and sended them an invitation as well. 

Then was the tournament announced to the public in all the regions. there was a huge shock. This would be the first time for an event of that scale. But people wanted to know who would represent the alola region. Would Ash or Gladion represent the region as its champion? 

The questions the public had were never answered. The preparations for the tournament were completed and the people began to go the Paldea region, booking hotel rooms. Those who were participating in the tournament could use special rooms, however. There was a floor for the trainers of each region. The gym leaders of each region had a floor and the elite four and the champions would stay together with the five of them on a floor.

Ash POV

We were all standing at the airport. Me, Jade, Shane, Daphne, Jack, Jason, Prof.Hazel, and the gym leaders. The other trainers who would battle from this region had already left. however, we had decided to wait for the last minute. 

We boarded the plane after giving our stuff to the airport staff. Jade was sitting besides me with the rest sitting around the private plane. I knew that they were sitting not with us because they wanted to give me some time with Jade. I was worried. I knew that with this I would have to face all of them again. And I didn't know if I was ready or not. 

Jade took my hand in hers and looked at my. I could see the worry in them and smiled a little. I knew I could trust her with everything. 

Jade: please don't worry. They won't know what hits them and remember that we will always be with you.

Ash: I know you guys always will. I don't know why I am worrying so much. 

She smiles and place's her head on my shoulder. After a few minutes I saw that she was asleep. I smiled as I rememberd the happy moments we had together. 

During the 3 years and half that we are married have we done a lot of things together. We went on a lot of dates, like every three days of something if we aren't bussy. 

I decided that it would be a good idea to get some sleep as well and place my head on Jade's. I woke up a few hours later when I was gently shaken awake by a smiling Daphne. 

Daphne: Ash, Jade wake up! we have landed in the Paldea region.

I nodded as a thanks and she smiles. then Jade wakes up as well and looks around, a little confused. When she sees that the plane had landed she smiles as well. Altough that smile disapeared when she saw a suddenly smirking Daphne. Who was holding up a small camera in her hand? 

I sigh. Daphne had been taking pictures of us since we where married. And Jade was annoyed with it. Jade looked like she wanted to take the camera but she just sighs and takes my hand, walking to the front of the plane.