Chapter 29

Ash POV

my battle against Jason was about to begin. We were both standing in the trainer boxes and the crowd was cheering for us. I sighed and prepared myself mentally. I looked towards Jason and saw that he was also looking at me. We stopped looking at each other when the referee walked up to explain the special rules. 

Referee: this will be a six-on-six championship battle between Ash and Jason. Both trainers will send out their first Pokemon simultaneously, and substitution is not allowed. Trainers send out your first Pokemon. 

I took Magmortar's Pokeball in my hand and threw it after the referee counted down. I growled a little bit when I noticed that Jason had chosen a Floatzel as his first Pokemon. I looked at Magmortar and he nodded at me. I smiled and knew that I had to win this battle. Not for me, but for Jade and my Pokemon.

Ash: okay let's win this! use thunderbolt!

Magmortar fired the thunderbolt toward the Sea Weasel Pokemon. Floatzel however didn't even look intimidated by the incoming move. 

Jason: dodge that with agility, then attack with Liquidation. 

Floatzel dodged the incoming thunderbolt with agility and ran forward to Magmortar to slam himself into the Pokemon while being surrounded by water. 

Ash: use sunny day and then solar beam!

Magmortar fired the sunny day into the air but was unable to use solar beam because Floatzel slammed himself into Magmortar. Magmortar flew back but stood back up and fired the solar beam at the Floatzel, who didn't think he was still standing. 

the solar beam hitted the suprised Sea Weasel and he flew back. Floatzel stood back up and glared at Magmortar. I smirked and decided to go to the next step. 

Ash: use hyper beam!

Magmortar fired the beam towards Floatzel. He stood there and smirked. Floatzel dodged at the last moment and waited for further orders, something which was given quickly. 

Jason: use brick break, then Wave Crash!

Floatzel ran forward and used brick break on Magmortar's head. He jumped up after that, surounded himself with water and crashed into magmortar. i knew that Magmortar wouldn't be able to get back up after that and after waiting for a minute called the referee his decision. 

referee: Magmortar us unable to battle. Trainer please send out your next pokemon. 

i returned Magmortar to his pokeball en sended out pawmot quickly. Pawmot looked at her oponent and smirked. I lauged at her expression and gave her her first order. 

Ash: okay pawmot use agility and thunder punch!

pawmot ran forward while using agility. when he was infront of floatzel, jumped he up into the air descended with thunder punch ready. he punched Floatzel in his face and the pokemon let out an angry roar. pawmot ran quickly back to me. She looked at the pokemon and maked a come at me gesture.

Jason: well okay then, let's attack like they want us to. Use Wave crash. 

Ash: defend yourself with Double Shock. 

Floatzel surounded  himself with water and charged forward. Pawmot charged up the electricity in her body and prepared to fire. When Floatzel was only a few metres away from her, let she the electricity go. the electricity maked the wave crash stop and Floatzel fell down. He was almost roasted to be honest. I saw that Jason had sighed. 

Referee: Floatzel is unable to battle. Trainer pease choose your next pokemon.

Jason returned his Floatzel and i was suprised when he chose a gallade as his next pokemon. i looked at the pokemon and saw that it was incredibly powerfull. It would be a tough oponent to beat. i looked at pawmot and saw that she was ready to start again.