Chapter 44

I have decided that this will be the last chapter of the book. I am unhappy with the book because some characters deserve more screen time. Characters like Jade, Shane, Jack, and Daphne don't have a lot of time in the book, and I think they deserve more than I gave them. I plan to write a new book somewhere in the future with the same characters. I hope that I can give them a better story in that book. 

for now, please read the last chapter of the book. 

Ash POV

The tournament was over. I had crushed all my opponents in my battles and so had Jade. The two of us were the two trainers that had made it to the finals after beating the other champions in the top-eight tournament. I had defeated Cynthia and Leon in the first two rounds, and Jade had defeated Steven and Red in the first two rounds. 

The finals had been a lot of fun as well. Jade and I battled and it was the firtst time in the tournament that either of us lost a pokemon. At the end of the match defeated Meowscarada jade's Salamence and gave me the victory. The end score was 6 against 5.

The day after the finals was I crowned the strongest trainer of the world. That evening there was a huge firework show and dinner for all the partcipants of the tournament. Outside, was there a huge fair for the visitors.

Two days after that went we back to the elven region. The other champions had decided to come along to see the region a bit and Jade and I allowed them to stay at the castle were we lived. The champions had caught a few new pokemon in the region as well before they returned to their own regions. 

My forwer traver companions and I made some kind of peace. They realised that I was now living another live than in the past and that I was a married man now. But they tried to make it up and after talking about it with Jade was it decided to give them a change. 

I invited them to the elven region and even gave Max and Bonnie a letter to give to professor Hazel. This letter would allow them to challenge the elven region gym leaders and eventually the league. 

All of my old pokemon came back to me as well. It was dificult in the beginning to trust them,  but after some time was I able to battle and have fun with them just like in the old days. I trained all of them up to the same level as the nine pokemon I had caught in the eleven region and all of them evolved as well. 

Jade found out that she was pregnant from our first child a gew months after the tournament. The region had been extremely happy for us and so had all our friends. On 20 february was our first child, Azalea Black born. 

Daphne, Jack, Shane, Jade and I stayed the champion and elite four for 15 more years. After 15 years would we all be defeated, me included by my daughter Azalea. She would disband the elite four and her friends would take on those titles. 

The five of us stayed together even after our defeat. Daphe, Jack and Shane would become our advisors and all of us would live a happy live until our death, many decades later. 

I want to thank everyone who has read this story up until now. Altough I am sorry to end this stroy so early because of my writing faults, do I hope that all of you will read the next story that I will write with these same characters. 

I don't know yet when I will post the next story, but I will let you all know when the story goes online