Chapter 9

Ash POV

i woke up early in the morning. When i exited my tent i saw that neither Jade nor Daphne was already awake. i decided that i should start on making breakfast. After half an hour everything was done for breakfast, including preparing the foor for our pokemon. 

While i was feeding my and Jade's pokemon i heard one of the tents opening. I looked up and saw Jade exiting her tent. She looked suprised when she saw that i had already prepared everything for breakfast. 

Jade: goodmorning Ash. 

Ash: Goodmorning Jade. 

Jade: i suppose you woke up early toda, seeing that everything is already done for breakfast.

Ash: ah yes. I woke quite early and i just decided that i should prepare it already. I am starting to get better at cooking. I mean before we stared our journey here together i coudn't cook anything. But thanks to your teachings i was able to learn quikly.

Jade blushed a bit at my words of thank. She was about to respond when we heard the tent of Daphne opening. She looked around, suprised at seeing that there was already food at the table. when she saw us she waved and came to greet us. 

We had breakfast and washed the dishes after that. We broke up the tents and maked sure that everything was ready so we could start walking imediatly after the  battle. Both i and Daphne walked to a little field of grass, standing in front of each other, with the field between us. daphne took a pokeball from her belt and threw it. a Girafarig appeared and i decided that i should start of with vaporeon. 

Daphne: girafarig use agility!

Girafarig moved very quikly and dashed around the field, raising its speed stat. I knew it would be very dificult if i allowed her to get that much speed. 

Ash: Vaporeon use Copy cat and rain dance to set up the field. 

Vaporeon used cipy cat to copy agility and used the move and at the same time he used rain dance. It began to rain and i smirked. Rain was vaporeon's best friend and one of its weapons. 

Ash: Vaporeon use Chilling water!

vaporeon created a stream of water and because they where at the same speed level was girafarig unable to dodge. after the attack was the pokemon still able to battle and it showed that. I smiled. It looks like Daphne and her pokemon have a good bond with each other. 

Daphne: use psybeam and then stomp. 

Ash: use detect!

vaporeon used detect to dodge the psybeam but was unable to dodge the stomp attack. Luckily had vaporeon a lot of healt and could it take a lot of hits before being defeated. i decided that i was our time to attack again.  

Ash: use Haze! 

Vaporeon maked the mist appear and because of that lost Girafarig all the speed stats it had boosted. 

Ash: now that it is closer use water pulse and double edge!

vaporeon fired the ball of water at girafarig, who was unable to dodge because the diferences in speed. Imediatly after that slammed vaporeon himself into the pokemon with double edge, taking it out. 

Daphne returned her pokemon and gave it some words of thanks. after that she took another pokeball from her belt and threw it, revealing her espeon.

Daphne: let's do this quikly! start this with swift and then confusion. 

espeon fired the stars at vaporeon and imediatly after that fired the confusion attack. Both attacks hitted vaporeon and he was thrown back. I saw that he was strugling with getting back up. before i could give another command fired espeon a psybeam and was vaporeon unable to continue. I returned the pokemon with a smile and thanked it fornits efforts. i took floragato's pokeball and threw it.