Chapter 35

Ash POV

I woke up with Jade's head laying on my chest. I smiled, we always slept like this since our marriage. I looked around the huge room and I smile. There was a huge bedroom, where we now were of course. Then there was even a living room with a kitchen. And a huge Television.  

after waiting for ten minutes began Jade to wake up as well. We greeted each other with a kiss. We left the bed after our make-out session and Jade entered the bathroom first. When she came out again was it my time. I took a quick shower, put clothes on of course, and brushed my teeth. 

I walked out of the bedroom and was greeted by Jade preparing food in the kitchen of the hotel room. She looked up at me as she heard me and smiled. I look confused at her. 

Ash: why are you preparing food when there is the restaurant? 

Jade: Don't tell me you forget that they still don't know your identity. If we now go the restaurant will it only create problems. 

I nodded since it was a very good argument. I walked to her and helped her with preparing our breakfast. Then I saw that she was also warming up some chocolat. I turn to her, confused. 

Ash: for what is the chocolat? 

Jade: Well I figured that prof.Oak would come by when we reveal your identity. So since we both like to make chocolats i tought we could prepare some. 

I nodded and smiled at her. We had follwowed a lot of special cooking lessons after we married since we wanted to do some things together. Preparing chocolats was one of the tings we did. We started with making the chocolats since they needed to be in the refrigerator. After they where completed did we eat our breakfast. 

When we had finished our breakfast was there a knock on the door. We opened and saw Jack, Daphne and Shane standing there. Shane was the one who had knocked and spoke. 

Shane: I hope that the two of you are ready. We should go the stadium now so that we can prepare for the opening ceremony. Oh and don't forget your robes. 

We nodded and quickly grapped the robes. We put them on and leave the room, following the fist members of the elite four. before we left the elevator and entered the lobby did we check that our robes were still hiding our faces. We left the elevator and everyone looked at us again. I saw that a lot of people were angry at me because I insulted them. 

We ignored them and left the lobby, making our way to the stadium. we entered and maked our way to the league staff of the building. Jade shower her id, and we were all allowed to go the locker room that was reserved for the members of the elven region elite four and the champion. There was of course a small room for everyone so that they can switch their clothes. 

We were all sitting on the chairs in the room, waiting. We knew the opening cermony was about to begin. And then indeed, we heard the voice of Mr.Goodshow.

3 person POV

Mr.Goodshow and Jason were standing on a platform that everyone in the stadium could see. These two would give comments on the battles during the tournament and now they will introduce all the official league members that are competing in the tournament. Goodshow stood up and began to speak. 

Mr.Goodshow: Welcome everyone to this new tournament. The PLA has of course chosen a name as well. We had decided to wait before we revealed it so that we can do it right now. I hope that everyone will have fun at the Pokemon Ace Tournament, also knows as the PAT. With me is Jason, former champion of the elven region and the new league commenter. 

Jason: Like Mr.Goodshow said I hope that everyone will have fun. Today we won't start with the battles from the normal tournament. We will introduce the Gym leaders, elite Four and Champion of each region. After the introduction will there we a opening mach between two of the trainers. 

the crowd began to cheer and Jason and Goodshow allowed them to cheer for a few moments. when the crowd is silent again begins goodshow to speak again. 

Mr.Goodshow: Now is it time to introduce all the people we mentioned before, starting with those from the Kanto region. It is my pleasure to introduce Brock, Misty, Lt.Surge, Erika,Janine,Sabrine, Blaine and Blue. Then there is the Elite four of course, with Lorelei, Bruno, Ritchie and Leaf and as the Champion is there of course Red!

All the people that were mentioned entered the stadium and the crowd cheered, and they waved back of course. 

That continued for each one of the regions. 
Johto: Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, Morty, Chuck, Jasmine, Pryse, Clair, Will, Koga, Crystal, Karen and Lance
Hoenn: Roxanne, Brawly, Wattson, Flannery, Norman, Winona,tate, Liza, Wallace, Sydney, Phoebe, Glacia, Drake,Steven
sinnoh: Roark, Gardenia, Maylene, Crasher Wake, Fantina, Byron, Candice, Volkner, Aaron, Bertha, Flint, Lucian, Cynthia
Unova: Chili, Cilan, Cress, Lenora, Burgh, Elesa, Clay,Skyla, Brycen, Drayden, Shauntal, Marshal, grimsley, Caitlin, Iris
Kalos: Violla, Grant, Korinna, ramos, clement, Valerie, Olympia, Wulfric, Malva, Siebold, Wikstrom, Drasna, Diantha
Alola: Ilima, Lana, Kiawe, Mallow, Sophocles, Acerola, Mina, Hala, Olivia, Kahili, Molayne, Gladion
Galar: Milo, Nessa, Kabu, Bea, Allister, Opal, Gordie, Melony, Piers, Marnie, Raihan, Leon
paldea: Katy, Brassius, Lono, Kofu, lary, ryme, Tullip,  Grusha, Rika, Poppy, Hassel, lenora, Geeta

Then Jason steps forward. The crows was silent and everyone, even the other champions were looking at him. They knew he would introduce the eleven region members. 

Jason: it is my pleasure to introduce the members of the eleven region gym leaders. First we have Brian, water type. then jeremy, poison type. Cindy, fire type. Mandy, Bug type. Frank, eletric type. Jenny, normal type. Warren, fightning type and as the last gym leader susan who is a dragon type trainer. 

The crows cheers as they see thet eight gym leaders from eleven for the first time. The people that had been staying at the hotel for the competitors were shocked as they the same people who were wearing the robes. They still rememberd how that their leader had insulted them and Ash Ketchum. And so were they very suprised that these people were the gym leaders. And some of the smarter once among them had laready figured out that the few that were missing were probably the elite four and the champion of the region. 

Jason continued with introducing the elite four and the champion. 

Jason: It is my pleasure to introduce our first member of the elite four, ice type specialist, Jack Vernon. The second member, psychic type specialist Daphne Thelma. As third we have dark type specialist Shane Sootey. The final member of the elite four is a special lady, who is also the queen of region. her name of course is Jade Black. And the champion is of course also the king of the region and the wife of Jade. I introduce Ash Black!

Everyone is silent after that last name. Then everyone turns to the place were the elven elite gour appears. Fist is of course Jack, followed by Daphne, Shane and last were Jade and Ash , who were holding hands. 

Everyone is looking in shock at the champion of the elven region. No could believe it was Ash. Because everyone had regognized the face of the man the moment he had entered the field. Everyone watched as the five of them walked to the elven region gym leaders and stood with them. 

Mr.Goodshow was like everyone in too much shock to speak and so  was there an absolute silence for a few minutes. Until the crowd suddenly began to cheer. Ash could be seen, looking around at the cheering crowd. Only after ten minutes of cheering was the crowd finally silent once again and goodshow continued his speech. 

Mr.Goodshow: Now that all the gymleaders, elite four members and Champions have been introduced can we choose who will fight in the opening match. Both me and Jason will take out one name of this box. The name's on the papers will have the opening match and with that will the PAT start. 

Mr.goodshow puts his arm into the box and take out a paper and Jason does the same. Jason speaks the name into the ear of goodshow and he nods before speaking the names of two trainers. 

Mr.Goodshow: the first trainer is the proud champion of the Galar region, Leon! And the second trainer is the the trainer who was only returned to us today, the champion of the elven region, Ash Black!

The two trainers whose name were spoken look at each other and glare at the other. Both of them walk toward a side of the battle field that had appeared and prepared themself for the battle that would begin an a few minutes.