Chapter 24

Ash POV

the grass field disappeared slowly. I was happy when i saw that the new field was a rock type since it meant that every pokemon could practicly use it, especialy since there was a river in the middle for water types. 

I looked at Amy and saw that she had her pokeball ready. I took my pokeball as well and we threw it at the same time. out of the pokeball that she threw appeared a tyranitar, out of my pokeball my trusted partner Meowscarada. the tyranitar -'s sand stream ability activated and i groaned. 

Ash: use sunny day!

Meowscarada fired the beam of light into the sky and the sandstorm disappeared. The sun began to shine instead of the storm. 

Amy: okay tyranitar use fire fang!

tyranitar's fang where surounded with fire and he charged forward. i was happy that it had such a low speed stat wich gave me the change to prepare meowscarada for the comming attack. 

Ash: we have to power up first! use agility to move around tyranitar and hone claws to power up your attack!

Meowscarada began to use both moves at the same time and increased her stats quickly. I saw that Amy was becomming quite worried by so much stat changes but she knew that she wasn't able to do anything about it until she was able to hit meowscarada.I saw that Meowscarada had stopped using the two moves and was just dodging the fire fang, which meant that she was ready with using the two moves. 

Ash: okay then use double team next!

the copies appeared and began to cirkle tyranitar who was becomming confused by so many oponents and the speed she was moving. she stopped using the move and stood in front of me. The tyranitar had stopped using fire fang as well and was waiting for Amy's next order. 

Amy: use crunch! we have to hit that pokemon!

that was actually a very good move choise since meowscarada was now psychic type, since the first move she used was Agility.

Ash: Okay then, move in, dodge that crunch and use play rough!

Meowscarada moved forward with an icredibly high speed towards the way bigger pokemon. When Tyranitar attempted to use crunch when she was close, dodged she the move by jumping oved its head, high into the air. She turned around and used hit the back of the poor pokemon with the play rough attack. The tyranitar fell down on the ground after letting out a scream of pain. Meowscarada jumped back into the air and planned on landing in front of me so i could give her her next command.

Amy: use hyper beam!

i looked towards the Armor pokemon and saw it lift its head up. the orb of the hyper beam had already gathered and it fired the move towards the suprised meowscarada, who was still in the air. the beam hitted Meowscarada in her belly and she was thrown into the wall by the move. 

Since it was the first move that had hit her was she fast to get up. She glared at the tyranitar who was glaring right back. Tyranitar however was in way more pain than meowscarada since the hoce claws had maked it so that it was a very powerfull move. And the play rough had been super effective as well. 

Ash: okay let's end this partner! move close and use Flower trick!

Meowscarda used her high speed and moved towards the slower armor pokemon. she juped up to dodge a last crunch and throwed the bouquet of flowers at the tyranitar. The bouquet hitted the pokemon in its face and it fell down. It didn't stand back up. 

Referee: Tyranitar is unable to battle. Trainer please release your next pokemon. 

Amy returned her fallen pokemon and took out a net ball. She threw it and a Magnezone appeared. I was petty shocked at her choose but didn't question it, knowing that there probably was a reason she choose this pokemon as her fifth one.