Chapter 38

Ash POV

I woke up around 9. When I looked around the room I saw that Jade was already up and just left the bathroom after completing her morning routine. I stood up as well and walked to her. I gave her a good morning kiss and we both smiled. 

Jade: It was time you woke. At 11 we have to be in the stadium so that the matchups can be revealed. If we hurry up we can have breakfast before making our way to the stadium.

I nodded and entered the bathroom quickly. I took a quick shower and put on a new set of clothes. I brushed my teeth before I left the bathroom and Jade and I made our way downstairs towards the restaurant. 

We entered and walked to the table reserved for the officials of the Elfen region. We sat down and greeted the others who were a the table. Only Jason and Professor Hazel were still at the table and when I asked about the others they said that they went training. 

I smiled when I heared that reply. The gym leaders and elite four were always trying to improve their own skills to make sure that they can give the challengers a good challenge. We finished out breakfast and we saw that it was time to leave for the stadium. 

We arrived at the stadium without much happening. We were escorted by the staff to an special box with seats for all the champions, elite's and gym leaders. We entered and everyone looked at us. I saw that my own elite four and gym leaders were already here. 

I looked around the box and saw that we were the last to arrive. The professors were here as well and I saw Mr.Goodshow as well. Jason and Professor Hazel walked in behind us and walked to their seats. We did the same and sat down. 

It was pretty clear to me that they wanted to talk to me, but that they were waiting for something. A few minutes before 11 Mr.Goodshow walked to me. 

Mr.Goodshow: Ash, I now that we don't have any rights to ask this from you but we want to talk to you. Would it be possible for you and the other offials from the Elfen region to attend a dinner with all of us? Only the people who are now in this room will be allowed to attend the dinner. 

I closed my eyes for a few seconds before opening them again. I knew that I had to forgive them at least a little bit. I knew that I wouldn't become friends with them again but I also knew that as a champion I needed to talk and have connections with them. 

Ash: Of course will that be possible. There is indeed a lot to talk about, sinceI I wanted to create alliances. 

His eyes widened and he smiled. 

Mr.Goodshow: very well then. The dinner will start at 8 and the hotel staff will bring everyone to the dinner place. I will see you there then. 

He turned around and walked out of the box. He was about to reveal the first matchups. And after that of course would the tournament finnaly start. Mr.Goodshow walked up to an platform and as soon as the crowd saw him was there silence. 

Mr.Goodshow: Yesterday have we seen a beautifull openings match. Altough the match ended quickly was it one of the best matches I have seen in my life. Today, however will be be able to see more beautifull matches. Today the PAT will begin. The first 3 rounds of the tournament will be 3 on 3 battles. After that it will change to 6 on 6. With this I declare the PAT officiale started. 

as soon as he was finsihed began the television screens around the stadium to show the first matchups. I looked at the screens and saw that I was only fightning the next day at 3 in the afternoon. My oponent was a guy called snipe. I heard he was a flying type trainer who defeated the fist 2 members of the sinnoh elite four before he was defeated. 

I looked at the first matchups of the day and saw that Jade was one of the trainers in the first match. I looked at her and saw her smirking. I looked back at the screen and saw that her oponent was Blaine. Blaine was the a gym leader from the kanto region and he specialised in fire types.