Chapter 30

Ash POV

both jason and i return our fallen pokemon and i smiled. I was happy that i was able to take out his flareon as well. This meant that both of us still have 3 pokemon left. i take out another pokeball at the same time as Jason and we both throw them. On Jason's side was a Toxicroak standing and i had chosen Nidoqueen to fight. 

Ash: okay nidoqueen let's win this. Use eartquake!

Jason: dodge that by jumping up into the air. then attack with poison jab!

Nidoqueen slams her arm into the ground and the ground begins to shake. The earthquake moves quickly but just before it could hit Toxicroak, he jumped up, dodging the earthquake. The earthquake ends and he lands in front of Nidoqueen. He slams his arm, coited with poison from the poison jab into Nidoqueen. He follows it up with an ice punch in her belly as well. Nidoqueen roars a little in pain bet manages to survive the powerful moves. 

Ash: okay then nidoqueen, use flamethrower!

Nidoqueen fires the flamethrower at Toxicroak who dodges the move by jumping to the right. 

Jason: brick break!

Toxicroak runs forward towards nidoqueen. I knew i had to do something something so i called out a pretty risky move. 

Ash: defend yourself with Superpower!

When Toxicroak was about to hit Nidoqueen with Brick Break slammed Nidoqueen her arms with great strengt towards the incomming attack. The brick Break and Superpower fight for a few moment before Nidoqueen overpowers toxicroak and hits him in the face. He flies back but lands again on his two feet, already in a fightning stand again. 

Jason: fine then we attack with Stone edge, then ice punch!

Ash: Counter attack with Shock Wave. 

Nidoqueen fires the shock wave at the same time that Toxicroak fires the Stoen edge. The stone's hit nidoqueen and she roars in pain. The shock wave hitted Toxicroak as well but he endures it and ran forward to hit Nidoqueen with Ice punch. 

Ash: quikly use Hyper Beam. 

Nidoqueen sees Toxicroak running towards her and fires the hyper beam but it missed since Toxicroak jumped over it. Toxicroak continues his attack and since he was in the air hits nidoqueen with ice punch on her hand. Nidoqueen fell backwards and i sigh again. 

Referee: Nidoqueen is unable to battle. Trainer please choose your next pokemon. 

i return Nidoqueen and thank her. I take out Gardevoir's pokeball and throw it. She looks at her oponent and makes sure to never have her eyes leave him. 

Ash: attack with disarming voice, Magical Leaf, Swift, hypnosis and then dream eater.

Gardevoir's opens her mouth and let out a scream, folowed by the leafs and the starts from the other two moves. All of them hit the suprised Toxicroak and he falls down. He stands back up and is once again suprised to see Gardevoir standing in front of him. She quickly uses hypnosis and toxicroak falls down, asleep this time. Gardevoir then creates the spychic move that begins to suck away all of Toxicroak's dreams. the referee walks to check on Toxicroak as soon as gardevoir is done. 

Referee: Toxicroak is unable to battle. Trainer please release your next pokemon. 

Jason was staring at Gardevoir in shock. I saw that he was pretty shaken by how brutal it had been but he took out Toxicroak's pokeball and returned it. He took another pokeball in his hand and threw it, revealing a starraptor. 

Starrapotor flies up a litte bit and looks at Gardevoir. Garedvoir looks back and gave it a come on sign. I smiled at her antics. 

Ash: Okay Gardevoir, use moonblast!