Chapter 7

Ash POV

i was woken up in the morning by jade. 

Jade: Ash: it is already 8 o clock! we should hurry so you can chalenge the gym!

i smiled and noded. She was very exited. She looked cute like that. Wait, did i really think that? 

Anyway i stood up and took a shower. after that we al left the room and had some breakfast. we fed our pokemon and checked out of the center. We would try to leave the town the same day so if we where already checked out we could leave without returning. 

When i stood in front of the gym i maked my mind ready for the battle. we entered the building and looked around for the gym leader. i didn't see the leader so i lokked around and i saw that it was indeed a posion type gym. I mean i could see the poison plants around the battle field. 

then a middel aged man apeared. when he saw us he smiled and walked towards us. 

Jeremy: my name is jeremy. I suppose that you are here to chalenge my gym. 

Ash: indeed i am here to chalenge you. My name is Ash ketchum. 

His eyes widen. 

Jeremy: i look forward to the battle with you. but i want to ask are you aware of your status in the region?

i looked confused and when he saw it he began explaining. 

Jeremy: i can't beliele he didn't tell you anything. When Jason said to the region you where innocent he also said that the elfen region still recognised your achievement and that you still are the world champion. 

i look in shock at him. When we saw Jason again i should thank him. 

Ash: i see, thank you for telling me. But i think we should start our battle. 

he nods and we both walk to one side of the field. instead of a referee he spoke up. 

Jeremy: i don't have a referee so i will tell the rules of the battle. it will be a three on three. You are allowed to switch pokemon, i am not. 

i nodded and he took a pokeball. He threw it and a tentacool appeared. i looked at it and took one of my own pokeballs. I threw it and Floragato appeared. Jeremy looked schoked at my choise but didn't say anything. i decided that i would start the battle. 

Ash: floragato let's start this with a hit! use sucker punch and then take down. 

floragato ran forward, changing her type to dark and slammed herself into tentacool. Before the pokemon could stand up she used take down and slammed herself hard into the pokemon. Altough she did get some recoil damage it almost wasn't anything when you looked at tentacool. the poor pokemon was struggling to get up. 

jeremy: use water pulse, we can't allow them to win!

tentacool charched up a water pulse and fired it at floragato.

Ash: dodge it with acrobatics and while in the air you attack with take down. 

Floragato used arcobatics and dodged the water pulse and while in mid air use take down. Before the take down could land however i saw that one of tentacools paws glowed purple. he striked floragato hard in the face and she flew back. 

Ash: that was a good move jeremy but we are going to end this. Use petal blizard!

floragato surounded itself with flowers and dashed forward. She striked tentacool hard and since he was already heavily damaged coudn't stand up. 

jeremy smiled and returned the fallen pokemon. he sended out a bulbasaur after that. i decided that i would return floragato. 

Ash: floragato thanks for your help but you will switch out.