Chapter 14

Ash POV

Ash: scizor battle time!

Warren: hitmonchan your turn!

both pokemon take their positions on the field. Both of them look ready as well. Both pokemon look at each other as they wait for their first order. 

Warren: Use Thunder punch!

Ash: use double team to dodge and After that sword dance!

hitmonchan ran forward, hoping to hit scizor with thunder puch. Just before the thunder punch connencted with scizor used he doubel team, making hitmonchan hit one of the copies. then appeared the swords around scizor, indicating that the sword dance had been used. i smirked. Everything was going acording to the plan. 

Ash: okay then now use iron head!

scizor flew towards hitmonchan with this forhead in iron. 

Warren: take that head on with Fire punch

Hitmonchan charged op his left fist with fire and prepared for scizor. When the two pokemon collided was there nothing that could be done top stop the impact of scizor on hitmonchan. Altough the fire punch did some damage it was nothing if you couldn't stop scizor. Hitmonchan was throwed back and was after a few seconds was able to stand back up. but he was clearly strugling. I smirked again. Warren saw that as well. 

Warren: use ice punch!

Ash: use pounce!

the two pokemon collided and after that super effective move was hitmonchan unable to stand back up. Even tough scizor had won he did take some damage as well. He was panting a little and had some burns around his body. 

Warren returned his pokemon and took out another pokeball. Warren threw it and the pokemon that appeared was one that i had owned as well. An Hawlucha. 

Warren: okay hawlucha lets' do this quikly. use thunder punch!

hawlucha ran op to scizor quikly. I decided to take a huge risk and do a lot of damage. 

Ash: Okay scizor use steel beam. 

Scizor fired the steal beam at the hawlucha who was comming closer and closer. because of how close he had been he was unable to dodge the steel beam. The attack did a lot of damage but the drawback maked it so that scizor was almost unable to battle. 

Warren: use aeriel ace!

hawlucha suddenly jump up and striked scizor hard with aeriel ace. because of how little health that scizor still had was he immediatly unable to continue. I returned scizor and took pawmots pokeball. 

Ash: okay pawmot you have to win this. Let's start this off with rock tomb.

When we pawmot appeared on the field did he not waste any time. He gave a load cry and soon where there some portals that where dropping stone's on hawlucha. I heard hawlucha cry out in pain and i smirked. My smirk however disappeared as soon as i saw that warren was smirking as well. 

Warren: okay let's use flying press. 

hawlucha jumped up high in the air and descended towards pawmot. For some weird reason was pawmot unable to dodge abd was hit quite hard. Pawmot stood back up but had already lost a lot of health. i decided to just end it. 

Ash: okay use rain dance and then to end it thunder. 

pawmot gave a cry and it began to rain. Immediatly after that was a huge lightning bolt sended up into the sky by pawmot. A few seconds after that decended the bolt on hawlucha who honestly became fried because of how much electricity there was. he was clearly unable to  battle.