Chapter 25

Ash POV

The first thing i heard in the morning was that Daphne, Jack and Shane had also maked it to the Semi-finals. This meant that only the four of us where left in the tournament. i was exicted with this. 4 rivals battling it out among them was something that didn't happen a lot. 

i also checked who of the four would be my oponent and i would battle Jack, while Daphne and Shane would battle as well. My battle with Jack was at 12. I looked towards the bed and saw that Jade was still sleeping. 

i was sitting on the couch in the room and was watching the television, making sure that the volume wasn't to hard so she could continue to sleep. after watching the anouncements of the semi-finals looked i back at Jade and smiled. She looked really cute while sleeping.

Around 10 heard i a little bit of groaning coming from the bed. I looked up and smiled as i saw Jade waking up slowly. I walked to the bed. 

Ash: goodmorning Jade. Slept wel? 

She looked up at me and gave me a cute smile. 

Jade: yes verry wel, thanks for asking. What is the time? 

Ash: it is around ten. You should get ready soon. I have to be at the stadium at 12. 

She nodded and stepped out of the bed. She took a new set of clothes, which just like mine was an exact copy of the one we always where and walked to the bathroom. I heard the water from the shower running a few minutes later. 

Half an hour had passed and i heard the door of the bathroom opening. I looked up and smiled as i saw Jade. 

Ash: you look really good Jade, just like always. 

she smiled and took his arm. 

Jade: Thanks Ash, but we should go get something small to eat. 

i nodded and allowed her to drag me through the hotel towards the restaurant. Altough i was able to pick up the egg before being dragged out of the room. I didn't trust the people here that much. I mean the normal people i do trust, but i was sure that some poachers had heard that he had gotten the egg of a tyranitar and would try to steal it. 

Wa walked into the restaurant and ordered a small breakfast before heading out to the stadium. we entered the stadium and since i only had half an hour left gave i the egg to Jade and walked to the locker room. 

i walked into the room. i looked at the clock that was on the wall and sat down for half an hour. After the time had passed stood i up and walked to the exit. I heard the announcer say our names and i walked forward. 

I entered the field and i saw Jack on the other side, also walking towards the trainer box. We waved a little at the crowd as they cheered but we where more focused on each other. we stood in the trainer box and looked at each other. we looked at the referee as he takes his place.

Referee: this will be a 6 on 6  battle between Ash and Jack. substitution is allowed and the fist few battles will take place on a water battle field. Trainers please release your first pokemon. 

i looked at Jack and i saw him smiling. I wasn't that happy with a water type field. It meant that i could only use some pokemon where capable on this field. I sighed again and took Vaporeon's pokeball in my hand. i didn't hesitate and took vaporeon's pokeball in my hand. Better use the water field to my advantage then. i threw it and when both pokemon where ready i saw that Jack has chosen a Lapras. 

Ash: jump into the water to hide and use Acid Armor to power up your defense

 Vaporeon does as i asked and jumped into the water. I don't see anything because of the cell structures but i know that he maxed out his defense quickly. I looked at Jack and saw that he would await my next move.