Chapter 24- Airports and Truth or Dare

--- Meghan's Pov---

I closed the car door and walked into the airport with a cardboard sign just as a joke like Luke had for me. Mr. Cooper was written in my messy handwriting in thick black sharpie. I smiled as I stood in the spot where Jason said I should wait. I smiled brushing my blue hair from my face I looked around for my black haired best friend. I liked his hair in brighter colors like Michael's which was bright red currently. Ughhhh of course Michael was on my mind. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I whipped around to see Jason smiling at me. He pulled me into a huge hug and I sat there with my head on his chest and his head on my own. I had the biggest smile on my face. I hugged him tightly and his embrace gave me so much safety and I felt calm which was rare.

"I missed you." I whispered.

"I missed you more." He whispers back and I smile wider. I feel his arms release me and we start to walk to the car where all the boys but Michael (who was sleeping and I didn't dare wake him up) and Katie sat in the car waiting to meet Jason. I walk him out to the car and he has a rolling bag in one hand and he slowly snaked his hand around my wrist and grabbed my hand and we made it to the car. I open the drivers door and had Luke put Jason's stuff in the back and then Jason sat in the back with the boys and Katie sat in the passengers.

"So Jason, are you gonna take care of our Meghan?" Calum asks menacingly.

"Whoa guy who said Jason and I were dating again. He never asked me maybe I'm not over Harry." I say sarcastically laughing at my own comment and everyone else joins in except Jason. "Yes, I am over Harry, Jason I was being sarcastic." I sigh making sure he knew and he lets out a little laugh.

"I was worried." He exclaims.

"That'd cute but Harry's a word I'm not allowed to say. So, you're safe." Katie laughs and I smile.

"She's not lying." I continue. I make my way back to the apartment Jason had told me he was living in. I park in the lot of the building finishing the oddly silent car ride. I turned off the car and took the key out and decided I would walk him to his apartment. I stepped out of the car and Luke had already taken Jason's stuff out of the trunk and he had it in his hand. We all walked with him to the apartment. Slowly creeping up stairs till we had reached his door. He fumbled with the key for a minute until he jiggled the door handle and opened the door. It was a decent apartment a kitchen to the right a small living room in front of us. Jason set his bag on the couch in the small living room and sat down. I sat next to him and everyone ended up sitting in a small circle.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Katie says smiling she was sitting super close to Ashton.

"Yeah we should, someone call Mikey we shouldn't leave him out too much I think I'll order some pizza." I said and Calum's eyes bulged it looked like they were going to pop out d his head.

"Uh how about I order the pizza and you can go pick up Mikey since you've got a car." Cal replies quickly trying to hide something.

"Okay I'll be back I like 10." I say walking out the door. "BE NICE TO JASON AND JASON BE NICE!" I yell before closing the door I just hoped everyone would survive. I got back into the car which was shared by Luke and I and I was the less privileged one who rarely got the car. I smiled when I turned on the radio to hear All Time Low blaring in the speakers. I turned it up even louder and made my way to Mikey's house. I drove through the neighborhood winding through the streets till I finally arrived in front of Mikey's house. I sent Mikey a text but he was probably still sleeping. I turned off my car and walked up to the front steps. I knocked loudly hoping it would wake Mikey up but it didn't. I knew that because when the door swung open his mom was standing in front of me.

"Hello." His mom smiled at me she looked like a sweet lady. I really had never met her.

"Hey Ms. Clifford I'm Meghan-" I started before she cut me off.

"Oh you're Meghan, I've heard a lot about you." Ms. Clifford smiled she smiled a lot.

"Good things I hope." I laugh trying my hardest not to be awkward.

"Mostly." She laughs back but awkwardly mission failed. "Why don't you come in." She moved on and let me into the house. I nodded walking into the house.

"So, is Mikey- I mean Michael. Is Michael home?" I ask again failing at mission don't be awkward.

"Mikey huh? Yeah he's in his room." She smiles at me I can tell she thinks something is happening between us.

"Okay thank you Ms. Clifford." I flash a smile before scurrying up the stairs. Before I realized I didn't know which room was Michael's. I walked down the hallway till I saw a door with several posters on it for various music artist and some video games. I giggled when I saw the Eminem one. I knocked on the door lightly no response. I opened the door slowly to see Mikey all curled up in his bed. He was way too cute he looked so relaxed and he seriously looked like a 12 year old boy. He was adorable.

"Mikey." I whispered. Nothing I walked closer to him.

"Mikey." I said a bit louder nothing. I walked up to him and shook his shoulder.

"MICHAEL." I said just under a yell.

"No." He whispered pulling the blankets over his head.

"Michael I still don't know your middle name Clifford get your but out of bed this instant." I said sternly.

"No." He said nuzzling his head further into his pillow.

"Mikey there's pizza where we're going." I said sitting down on the end of the bed.

"Fine." He sighed and I shook my head. He was such a dork. He walked around the room slipping on a pair of shoes.

"Let's go." I laughed grabbing his arm and skipping away.

"No it's too early for this okay Meggy." He sighed and I shook my head.

"It's 4." I say and he sighs.

"I went to bed at 4 in the morning Meghan I'm still tired." He explains and I gasp.

"Only 12 hours the great Michael Clifford only to twelve hours you poor baby." I say using the tone you use for dogs and babies. I pinch his cheek lightly and he shakes his head.

"Whatever Meg." He sighs, "Mom I'm going with Meghan be back eventually."

"I'll bring him back soon Calum just missed him." I laugh and Mrs. Clifford smiles.

"I understand." She tells me and Michael and I walk out the door ready to party.

I hope you liked it. Comment how you felt about it and suggestions are totally welcome. I love you all tons and I hope you've had a wonderful day. I'm sorry this isn't the best chapter I'll work on it. Love, Meghan.