Chapter 10- Michael and Heck Naw

---Michael's Pov---

I was sat I'm Luke's car waiting for him to to get Meghan and take us home. Maybe, I'll sit next to her. That would be really nice. But, I had Cat who had been with me for over a year now. I loved her right. Meghan was just eh. I waited and Luke came rushing back and I could tell he was mad. But, Meghan on the other hand looked happy almost. Sat in the middle row with me and Cat. Cat sat in the middle of us though. That's good though she's my girlfriend. I turned to looked at Meghan. But, Cat's lips met my lips as soon as I turned my head. I was exited to talk to Meghan but, I couldn't explain to Cat that so I kissed her back. I heard some talking but I focused my energy on a kiss. Soon the car started and we pulled away.

At Luke's house we all piled out of the car and Meghan was already in the house I guess I don't get to talk to her today. We all went downstairs to begin band practice which started with a giant gossip conversation thanks to Cat and Katie.

"So where was Meghan when you had to go get we Luke?" Ashton asked after some pointless rumors were spread.

"With the Styles gang or as we should start to call them One Direction." Luke replied and I knew my eyes grew huge. Why would she hang out with them they were dangerous.

"Why?" I asked trying to keep my voice even. But, I could tell it squeaked. Dang it, I just hope that Cat doesn't suspect anything.

"Harry asked her on date." Katie said looking down everyone but Katie and Luke's face fell.

"Why? He's bad and she could get hurt." Calum says and we all shrug. I get up an stalk off to her room. She was not going out on a date with that jerk. Styles was not the guy for her I was the right guy. No, to be honest I was about as bad as Styles. I made it up the stairs to her room and opened the door quickly.

"What the heck Michael?!?" She said and I blushed I forgot to knock.

"Sorry, it's just Luke told me you got asked out by Harry." I said blushing more and she laughed at me. Ouch, I'm just trying to help.

"Okay, and you couldn't knock because?" She asked annoyed. Crap, what do I do. I thought for a moment.

"Well, I just, it's that, I mean-" I started and she sat there for a moment as I stuttered along.

"Spit it out!" She said angerly. I thought for a moment and I spit out words.

"You can't go out with Harry!" I said quickly.

"Michael whatever the rest of your name is. Do not tell who to go out with. Who I can't go out with. Don't try and control my life you don't know me!" She said to me and all I caught was she didn't know my name. Really, I hadn't told her.

"It's Clifford. My name is Michael Clifford." I say. That's all I had I guess. She laughed.

"Okay Michael Clifford. Why can I not go out Harry?" She asked me and I frowned for a moment deciding what to say. In reality it's because I liked her a lot but I couldn't tell her that.

"Because, he's a bad boy. He's got anger issues and you could get hurt." I tell her worriedly.

"Did Luke not tell you?" She asked controlling obvious laughter.

"Tell me what?" I asked very confused.

"I have anger issues too." She said. My face fell now how was I supposed to get her out of this date.

"That's why Luke freaked yesterday. You punched something that's why you had bloody knuckles." I say explaining it to myself. She nods quickly and I feel terrible for saying that out loud.

"Now, I have to prepare for my date tomorrow so get out Michael." She says making a shooing motion. I slowly backed out of my room. She was going on the date I made no difference. I made my way back downstairs to band practice.

~~~A few hours later~~~

Luke ran upstairs to get a drink. We took a quick break and chatted for a minute. When suddenly Luke yells down at us. "Boys we are gonna buy hair dye let's go." He says and I frown. Why in the heavens. The 3 of us ran upstairs and the girls had left an hour ago.

"Why are we buying hair dye Lukey?" Calum asked and Meghan waved.

"I need hair dye my hair needs a new color." She says and I move a hand my hair it needed a new dye.

"I need more hair dye too." I say.

"Well, let's go!" Ashton says and we run out to the car. We ended up at a beauty salon filled with hair dye. Meghan and I raced in and started looking at colors. I landed on a lilac. Almost the same shade of lilac as Meghan's.

"Nice color." Meghan says and I stick out my tongue. I'm like seven okay. She picked up a light blue and we bought our boxes of dye. I raced out to the car and we quickly got home.

"I call dying my hair first." Meghan says and I cross my arms.

"Fine." I say and she smirks, jerk. I hope my hair turns out slightly as well and beautiful as hers. I let out and audible sigh.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote, Comment, DM me whatever. Lots of Love, Meghan.