Chapter 11- Hair and Lunch

---Meghan's Pov---

I got up the next morning surprised my blue hair. I forget I dye my hair sometimes. Some mornings I wake up expecting my old dirty blonde hair. I got up and I had a text from Katie and a text from Harry. Katie asked me to come to lunch with her and Harry said and I quote. "Morning babe ;)" another babe. Well, it's better than honey. I sent a yes to Katie and a Morning sweetie to Harry. I fixed the messy bun in my hair and checked my clothes I had on sweats and a plain tank top. That's good enough to go downstairs for breakfast. I got out of bed and went downstairs. I went to grab my usual apple when I saw Luke on his phone at the table.

"Morning Luke." I said making my way to the fridge.

"Morning Meg." He replied quickly engrossed in his phone. "Wait what are you eating for breakfast?" He asked realizing I was here.

"An apple." I tell him reaching for the fridge door. Yes, I had made it to the fridge.

"Nope, how about a bowl of cereal." He says and frown.

"I'm not hungry though." I tell him honestly.

"No, you need to eat more. Your too small." He says and I cross my arms.

"But Luke," I start and he cuts me off.

"Please." He says and I huff. But, I give in.

"Fine Luke but only for you." I say grabbing the ingredients for cereal. I poured a little cereal in and am about to pour milk when Luke pours more in the bowl.

"That's better." He says and I frown.

"Fine whatever." I say as I start eating. I struggle finishing the bowl but after a few minutes I had finished the bowl.

"Yay, you finished." Luke says smiling at me and I smiled back. It had been a long time since I had eaten that much.

"Ya I feel better." I lied when in reality I felt sick to my stomach. I knew I wouldn't eat much more today.

"I'm glad." He said smiling like an idiot. He was the world's dorkiest brother.

"Now I have to get ready for lunch with Katie." I announced making my way to my room.

"Okay have fun!" Luke yelled and I closed the door to my room. I got out my laptop and began scrolling through tumblr. I had like 3 hours to get ready.

-

I scrolled and scrolled I blew air out of my nose as you do when you are on the internet. I smiled and giggled. I jumped out of my internet position when I heard a car honk outside my house. Crap, lunch with Katie. I grabbed a t-shirt and shorts and threw them on. I grabbed my mascara and eyeliner the two things I couldn't live without. I grabbed a brush and slipped in some shoes. I put my hair in a messy bun on my way out the door. I headed to the car and Katie smiled as I got in the passengers seat.

"Forgot about our date?" She asked me and I laughed.

"No I was I Tumblr." I explain and she smiles.

"Ooooh, you're forgiven." She says and I nod. I quickly do my mascara and eyeliner.

"I love your hair by the way." She said after a few moments of silence.

"Thanks I dyed it last night." I said matter of factly. "How much longer?" I asked getting impatient.

"Like 5 minutes." She said and we began chatting about relationships.

"How about you and Ash?" I asked smiling.

"Well, we've been together for a while now. We are gonna tell the boys and Cat soon." she responded and I smiled. I really liked knowing about their secret relationship. I honestly have no idea. "What about you and Harry?" She asked and I smiled.

"He's so hot and I'm so excited to go out with him tonight." I replied and she laughed.

"He is really attractive." She said. We pulled into wherever we were having lunch and we sat down where the waiter led us.

"What happened to you and Luke?" I asked smirking. This I really want to know.

"Well, we were boyfriend girlfriend for like 3 months. But, you know that spark you read about in books. Or the butterflies when he holds your hand. I didn't feel those with Luke. So, I broke up with him." She said frowning I bit.

"I had that happen once." I told her sympathetically.

"But, I feel the spark and the butterflies and every other emotion with Ashton. I think I love him Meg." She said. Wow, I've never in my life experienced love.

"Wow, I didn't know you two were that serious." I told her and she smiled.

"No one does." She smirks and I smiled. She's the cutest girl. "So, who was your last boyfriend?" She asked. I smiled the only relationship I've had that I've liked. I've had very few relationships and almost all turned out bad.

"Well, I don't do a lot of dating cause my relationships usually turn out bad. But, this one was almost perfect. I didn't feel sparks but the butterflies were endless. His name was Jason. He had black hair and fringe that was so long. He was so sweet. We had been friends for a while and he asked me out with a rose and a giant teddy bear." I said and Katie awww'ed.

"That's so sweet when did you break up?" She asked.

"Well, Jason meant the world to me. He helped me with my problems and my dad's death. He was always there for me. But, we both knew long distance wasn't gonna work so, we had a mutual break up." I told her looking at my hands as I told the story.

"Wow, you had this sweet boy and you told Harry you would go out with him." Katie said and I smiled.

"Oh no Jason wasn't the sweetest. He was always sad and angry. I had known him for almost a year when he asked me out. He wasn't the world's kindest kid. But, he was willing to be there for me." I told Katie smiling. Jason was very sad and rarely angry I was the angry one. But Katie didn't need to know that. But, Jason had set me on the road to recovery from my eating disorder. He had helped me get better. I still had angry issues and it was very hard to fully recover from and eating disorder. But, I was better. Jason didn't have to ability to calm me down. He would just tell me to walk away and I would till I calmed down. Alice could but only so much. I was always angry there not as much here.

"Hi, I'm Niall and I'm your waiter what can I get you to drink?" Someone said and I looked at them. Drawing myself out of my thoughts. I saw blonde kid who gave money to Mexican kid. "Oh hey, Meghan right?" He asked and I nodded. I checked his name tag. His name was Niall. He had an odd accent not British like his friends and not Australian. Irish I think.

"Hey Niall." Katie said angrily.

"Well Meghan, Harry is really excited for your date tonight. He won't stop talking about it." Niall said and I blushed.

"Well, I'm not much of a date." I told him and he laughed.

"Well, Harry and Katie here don't seem to think so." He said. He had a really amazing laugh. I joined in the laughter. His laugh was contagious. "Well, honestly what can I get you to drink?" He asked. Katie and I continued talking through our lunch date. We drove home in almost silence. I got out of the car flashing a smile.

"See you tomorrow Ka." I said she turned to me smiling.

"Ya see ya Meg." she said happily. I raced into the house I had a date with Harry in about 3 hours and I had to call Alice.

Thanks for reading. Comment, Vote, DM me whatever. The date is in the next chapter. Lots of Love, Meghan.