Chapter 35- Explanations and Dye

---Meghan's Pov---

"Calummmmmmmm." I hummed I was bored back at the bus and well if anyone would talk to me it would be him.

"Yes Meg." He asks coming to the back of the bus where I was spread out across the couch.

"I'm bored and Mikey's mad at me and I'm bored." I sighed throwing my arms in the air for effect.

"Why are you and Michael fighting?" Cal asked and I rolled my eyes.

"It's an extremely long story." I sighed and Cal sat on the small section of the couch that I hadn't claimed for myself.

"Well I've got an entire hour before practice to GO!" Cal shouted and I sighed.

"Okay but really no I'm sorry I can't." I sat up like a normal person I really couldn't handle telling someone everything that was happening in my life how bad everything was. But I wanted to. I wanted to open up my mouth and explain everything to Calum I wanted to spill everyone I had been hiding. But I couldn't I couldn't just spill it all to him for no reason.

"Meghan come on." He begged and I sighed.

"It's too hard." I groaned and Calum just looked disappointed. "No." I told him staring at the couch.

"Meghan I can't be helpful unless you let me." Calum shrugged and I sighed.

"It's scary." I started trying to anywhere but Cal's face.

"That's okay life can be scary." Calum sat next to me on the couch.

"You really wanna know the whole story?" I asked finally looking him in the eye.

"Only so I can help you." He replied and I took in a deep breath.

"Okay fine, I struggle with anorexia. I'm trying to get better and it's hard and I don't like when Mikey pushes me to get better. Honestly food scares me." I sighed not wanting to see the pitiful look in Calum's eyes.

"Awww Meghan." Cal pulled me into his arms and I let a few wimpy tears escape my cheeks.

"I just wish I were stronger." I started to sob defiantly leaving tear stains on Calum's shirt.

"I've never met anyone stronger. Do you think maybe you should see someone?" Calum asked and I shook my head furiously.

"I'm not crazy and I'm not meeting with a doctor." I glared pulling away.

"It might help though, it's got nothing to do with being crazy it's got everything to do with just making sure you're happy. That's all any of us care about. Especially Mikey he's just doing the best he can to help you." He smiled and walked out of the room. I pulled my knees to my chest and contemplated the idea. Maybe a psychiatrist would know exactly what to do with me, but what would everyone think about the crazy girl hanging around 5 Seconds of Summer? I couldn't handle that. I didn't want to be crazy I just wanted to look beautiful.

"Calum what am I doing?" I asked looking up into his eyes and my vision clouded. Covered in tears I felt them begging to run down my face.

"That's all up to you babe." Cal pulled me into his arms again and I cried for a good while.

"Do you think I could ever actually sit and eat a meal like a normal person?" I asked pulling away and he nodded quickly.

"You're allowed to eat Meghan you're allowed to weigh 500 pounds you're supposed to be doing whatever makes you happy. This obviously isn't." Calum nodded before standing up.

"Have fun at practice I'm gonna wallow in self pity!" I shouted enthusiastically.

"Don't wallow go do something." Calum began walking towards the door.

"Like what?" I asked following him.

"I don't care go be a tourist do something being here just makes you more sad. Oh and the show isn't for 3 more hours you gonna perform tonight?" Calum asked and I shrugged.

"I guess."

"Good this will be fun." Cal smiled before leaving the bus and I spun in a circle before deciding what I would do. I shot Mikey a quick text.

To: micHAeL
Babe I'm dying my hair pick a color go!

I waited holding my phone close waiting for a response.

From: micHAeL
Ummm pink? Grab enough for me we can match

To: micHAeL
Works for me be back soon 😘

I walked out the door and decided the nearest store that would have odd colored hair dye couldn't be too far. I began walking down the street trying to see if I could find a CVS or something. I followed some street corners and wandered onto a Main Street which I just followed until it reached a holy grail CVS. I walked in the door heading straight for the hair dye sifting through different aisles until I finally reached a wall of dye. I grabbed 3 boxes of pink and a pastel-ifier. That way I could ombré it out in my hair. I smiled a little. It was nice to finally be a little happy. Maybe all I had to do was add some effort. Force myself to be a little happy and maybe I could be.

Sorry for the long absence I've had some serious writers block but we're solving it. I love you guys, Meghan.