Chapter 27- Eyeliner and Stages

---Meghan's Pov---

"MICHAEL IF YOU DO NOT SIT STILL I WILL STAB YOUR EYE." I yell at Michael. They were about to do a show here in Australia and Michael had asked me to put on some guy liner.

"But Meggy it's weird." He whines moving his head away from my hands again.

"Just sit still." I tell him and he continues to keep struggling so I swing my leg around his waist and end up straddling him. He stops moving completely and he  stiffens up and I sigh. I finish the liner fixing my mistakes. I hadn't moved yet I just kinda sat there doing the last of the liner. I heard the sound of a phone camera shutter. I fling my head over only to see Ashton standing there with his phone and has the biggest smile on his face. Like even bigger than normal.

"Done." Ashton announces closing his phone. Michael and I look at each other and I realized I was still on top of him just sitting there. I close the lid on the liner and backed away from Michael within a few second.

"With what?" I ask him slightly worried.

"My tweet." He shrugs back and I sigh opening my phone and pulling up Twitter. I found Ashton's tweet and saw tons of votes and retweets. Attached was the picture where I was literally on top of Michael. And he put "I don't know what's happening but I think I'm shipping it." And is at there staring at the tweets that rolled in.

She's such a slut. Why is My baby even interested in her

Whoa I think she's crushing Mikey quiet literally with her fat body.

Wow she's fat

If she got any uglier she would be a troll doll.

Guys stop being mean

I wish Michael was smart enough to see she's ugly.

Whoa when did Michael meet an elephant?!!

I felt my eyes burn slightly and I took a deep breath blinking. I laughed a little pretending I was fine. Michael walked over to me resting his chin on my head looking at my phone.

"Ignore it. You're perfect, they're just jealous." He says clicking the home button on my phone. I smiled it hurt like heck and I knew I wouldn't have an appetite for weeks. And there would be extra hours at local gyms.

"Yeah but we aren't even dating. Plus I'm Luke's sister aren't they supposed to love me?" I tell him closing my phone.

"They're just getting used to you they still hate Ashton too it's okay." He laughs, and I turn to walk away.

"Now don't worry about me I think it's funny it's not hurting me now go prepare to be amazing on stage." I smile wider at him waving my hand and he nods and walks off. I re-open Twitter and tweet, "I was just doing his eyeliner I swear." I closed the all after hoping to avoid any problems. But it wouldn't it would probably just start a war. I wish I hadn't told Michael so much of my past because now he watched me constantly. Like all the time he's asking me if I need anything if I'm feeling okay, it was like he cared so much about my well being and ughhhh it made me want to care for him which I won't I refuse.

Incoming call...

My phone buzzed violently on the table and I grabbed it quickly opening it up.

"Hello." I answer.

"Meghan hey would you like to goonadatewithmetomorrow." Jason rushed out his mouth and I shake my head still smiling. I mean Jason was just as screwed up as I was probably even worse a couple dates with him and maybe I'd realize my love for him hadn't become more platonic. Maybe I could make life feel like it was before I left.

"I would love to."

"Great I'll pick you up at 6? We can go get dinner." He tells me probably planning out the date and googling nearby restaurants.

"Sounds perfect I'll see you later okay?"

"Yeah bye." He hung up and for once I didn't feel the urge to whisper I love you and that hurt. It hurt worse than all the hate buzzing in my phone, it hurt because things were changing. It hurt because I couldn't be the same anymore. That's why I was so upset when my Dad died. Because things wouldn't be the same. I don't deal well with change.

"Meghan the boys want you." An older woman called to me and I walked towards the stage entrance.

"Meggy." Michael called.

"Meghan." Luke called to me and all the boys rushed to hug me.

"Good luck out there." I whisper and Luke smirks at me.

"Well ummm, we know you can sing cause whenever you're listening to music you sing and your voice sounds really nice and we want you perform a song with us." Luke smiles and all the boys look hopefully towards me.

"No." I reply bluntly crossing my arms.

"Please." The all begged.

"Im begging." Michael whispered into my ear and it made me sigh a little.

"Fine where is makeup? I need to get ready. What song am I singing?" I ask questions rushing through my head.

"We're singing Remebering Sunday by All Time Low just covering the song and we want you to sing Juliette Simms part. Can you do that?" Ashton asks looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah. You guys are so lucky I love All Time Low cause if not you'd be stuck. Yeah I got this." I say reassuringly. I think I was reassuring myself not the boys. I rushed to makeup and the boys walked out on stage.

Once makeup and hair was done nice, and simple with thick liner, perfect. I sat by the stage with my earbuds and sounds equipment on waiting for the announcement.

"Hey guys so we have a guest helping us with this next song because well, we are not women so we can't hit the same notes as women can." Calum laughs and I just shake my head.

"She's my twin sister so if you aren't nice to her I'm blocking you on Twitter so be kind cause I love her lots." Luke says sternly into the microphone.

"Yeah what he said." Michael continues. I took that as my cue to walk out on the stage.

"Hello everyone how are you all?" I ask taking over Calum's mic it was closest to the stage entrance. My words were replied to with loud screams from all the audience and I smiled I liked being out on stage.

"Did you boys get me my own mic or do I have to confiscate one of yours?" I ask eyeing all of them one by one. I hear laughs from the crowed and the boys all look at each other and I roll my eyes.

"You guys are so dumb sometimes." And at that exact moment my phone decided it was a good time to ring really loud and the boys laughed.

"Well that's unprofessional." Ashton laughs at me and I stick my tongue out at him.

"Okay fine who's gonna share a mic with me?" I ask changing subject the crowd wanted music.

"I will, just come on over here." Michael winks at me and I laugh. He was fake flirting with me. But then the thoughts of the other night rush through my head and my breath catches in my throat. Then I remember Michael is in love with the new and improved his love isn't real it's just infatuation.

"By the way who likes my eyeliner." He continues and everyone cheers. "Well this wonderful human did it for me." He finished pointing to me and I smile.

"Let's just sing okay?" I speak leaning over into the microphone. The music started and I got so into it I was jumping around with the boys singing along. It was so much fun. When the last notes played and the crowed cheered I waved and Mikey was still jumping around the stage.

"Michael stop moving so much you're gonna fall and get hurt. I love you all see ya." I waved walking off stage and away from some of the most fun I've had in a while. "Boys be safe I'll see you later." I finished before taking off my gear and wiping the sweat from my forehead. These boys were the most ridiculous fun I've ever had.

Okay I hope you all liked this. I chose the song cause it's one of my favorites and you should look it up cause it's good. LOVE YOU ALL, Meghan.