Chapter 37- Airports and Home

---Meghan's Pov---

"I'm tired." I complained as we walked through the airport. We had just finished the tour and the flight home. I was tired and hungry and my feet hurt.

"Stop complaining." Ashton glared.

"Stop complaining." I mocked in a high voice.

"Meg stop it Ash stop it." Luke spoke softly.

"I will not." I announced. The airport echoing my words. It was oddly silent today. We continued on joking around as we made it towards the door.

"Hey guys what's it gonna be like to not see each other every day?" I asked and Calum laughed.

"A bloody miracle that's what it is!" He remarked making the rest of us laugh.

"Okay yeah I get it. But seriously I might suffer a little." I continued and the rest of the boys nodded in agreement.

"I'll see you everyday." Luke chipped in.

"Only because we live together." I exclaimed and we laughed again.

"I'll see you everyday too." Michael rolled his eyes as if it was obvious.

"Then I guess Cal and I will be there too." Ashton giggled.

"So I never get a break from you guys." Calum whined as we got in the car.

"Yeah you will never get a break from us." We hugged each other softly before departing in separate cars to go home.

"Luke?" I asked turning to my brother in the car.

"Yes Meggy?" He replied and I cracked a smile.

"Happy birthday you idiot." I laughed.

"I forgot our birthday." Luke explained jaw dropping a little.

"No way!" I told him shocked and he shook his head.

"Yeah I'm just screwing with you. I have a gift for you in my bag." He opened the zipper and handed my a badly wrapped box.

"I've got one for you." We exchanged gifts in the back of the cab taking us home. I handed him a neatly wrapped box and we both tore them open.

"A signed Halsey CD!" I shouted and Luke smiled.

"I just called in a favor." He shrugged and I gave him a huge hug. He finished opening mine and his jaw dropped in shock.

"Good Charlottes new album signed!" He turned to me and I shrugged.

"And more." I poked him as he lifted the cd.

"Signed guitar picks?" He asked holding them up.

"You know it! I knew a guy who knew a guy who got them too me." I smiled and he hugged me.

"Love you sis." He whispered.

"Love you bro." I replied. "I missed you so much." I continued.

"I missed you even more." He laughed.

"Liar." I scoffed pulling away.

"Jerk!" He exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey look it's the house." He pointed and I looked. There is was our home looking just like we left it. Not a whole lot had changed. I mean we had changed. I had changed so much while I was in that house. I changed even more when I was on tour. I loved my family again. I had a sweet boyfriend. I had new best friends and wonderful stories. I loved my home more than anything in the world. I couldn't believe I was finally back.

Thanks for reading. We've hit 1k reads! I can't believe it either. But we've reached the end I have one more chapter before we're through and that's it. I can't believe how far we've come. Loads of love, Meghan.