Chapter 18- Dreams and Mirriors

---Meghan's Pov---

I walked into school this morning in black skinny jeans, all black hi-top converse, a leather jacket, and a Blink-182 t-shirt. I was tired, and I didn't want to be in school. I had my blue hair up in a messy bun. My eyeliner was average. I just wanted to crawl back into bed. I wanted to sleep. I pass through the doors and walk to my locker. I see my curly haired boyfriend standing next to my locker.

"Morning Harry." I say as I approach my locker. He smiled at me and I yawn.

"Someone's tired aren't they?" He asks and places a quick kiss on my lips and I smile at bit.

"I am though and I went to bed at like 2 so I don't know why I'm so tired." I tell him and he stops in shock.

"2 am?" He asks and I respond with a nod. He continues, "you defiantly need to sleep more babe. That's only like 4 or 5 hours of sleep." He tells me.

"I know but some nights it's hard to sleep, weekends are easier. I just struggle to fall asleep sometimes." I tell him explaining my situation. It's gotten worse since my dad died. And if I did sleep there were nightmares. They weren't worth the sleep.

"I've gotta get to class." I tell Harry as I finish putting stuff in my locker.

"Okay see you lunch okay babe?" He asks seems he is only asking questions today.

"Mhmmm." I mumble kissing him for a bit longer this time. I pull away and walk off to class. I sit down in my seat and rest my head on the desk. I quickly fell asleep. We didn't do much in English anyway. I felt myself drift off.

I was in a car. I was mumbling about something. My Dad was driving and Lil was next to him. I was mad about something which is usual. I started yelling at Lil and my Dad swerved and I watched their necks snap and I knew they had died.

"This is your fault Meghan." My Dad said through his bleeding mouth.

"How could you do this to us." Lil said her eyes closed but her face covered in scratches.

"I-i-i didn-n't mean it." I stutter.

"Of course you did you're the reason we're dead." My dad said I started crying I was though. I didn't know he was driving and I was on the phone with him arguing when he got in the wreck. It's all my fault.

"Meg, Meggy, Meghan wake up." Someone said, I remembered I was in class and I awoke. "Please don't cry." The voice said. I opened my eyes they felt swollen. I saw the lilac hair of Michael. My head was resting in his lap. I could feel the tears coming again. As the tears started to slip Michael jumped up picked me up and walked me out the door.

"Meghan, Meggy, breathe it's okay. It's okay shhhhhh." Michael comforted as we sat in a corner of the hall. He rubbed my back.

"I-I'm sorr-r-y." I speak between sobs. I hated crying in front of people. It showed weakness and I wasn't weak. But, ever since I made it to Australia I cry weekly.

"You were crying in your sleep what happened?" He asked petting my hair. My head was up against his chest. I took in a deep breath and started.

"I had a dream." I tell him not wanting him to know how weak I was.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks and I shake my head. "please?" He asks moving some hair from my eyes. I sighed.

"I was in the car with my Dad. And we were arguing and we crashed and I knew they were dead a-an-and their bod-die-es we telling me it was m-my faul-lt." I tell him starting to cry more. He hugs me tightly as we sit on the floor.

"It's not your fault. It was a freak accident. People crash and that's okay, life goes on." He tells me.

"But it is my fault." I tell him and he stops. "I was arguing with him on the phone when he crashed. It's all my fault." I say anger starting to boil in me.

"It's not your fault, breath." He says noticing how angry I am. I made a dying whale noise as my vision began to cloud over. I was getting to angry. I ran off and my arms starting to shake. The adrenaline was starting to build. I was so angry. I threw a punch and hit something hard. I waited as my vision cleared almost immeadiantly. I had shattered a bathroom mirror oh my gosh. It had a fist sized shatter in it. There was blood everywhere my hand was bleeding. I screwed up again. I heard a noise and turned my head. Harry race into the bathroom and grabbed my hands.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I nod. He looks at my hand and a crease comes across his forehead. It was honestly quiet hot.

"Which bathroom am I in?" I asked not knowing and worried to know the answer.

"The guys." Harry responds laughing a bit. "Let's get you cleaned up." He said helping me out of the bathroom I was still shaking from the adrenaline.

"How'd you know where I was?" I asked Harry as he took me to the nurses office.

"Oh, Michael texted me he told me he got you out of class because you were sad and angry. So, I left class to find you." He says smiling. Why didn't Michael come get me. Why did I want Michael to come get me?

Thanks for reading my book Comment, Vote whatever you want. Love you, Meghan.