Epilouge

"Mikey!" I shouted loudly from the kitchen.

"Yeah!" He replied wandering into the room.

"Do you remember that dumb English assignment we had. When we first met?" I turned to see my beautiful husband behind me.

"Yeah I think I do. We finished like right before your right?" He asked and I nodded a smile breaking across my face.

"I found it yesterday while I was cleaning out some old boxes. It's kinda cute." I laughed and Michael jumped up.

"We gotta have the kids read it!" He smiled and I handed him the book. I'd added to the end just a little give it a finishing touch. It was perfect. Michael and I we'd figured it out. We took over as the managers of Hi or Hey Records. We had a few bands signed on. We'd started our own little family.

We had 3 kids. Daniel our oldest son, and he ended up a genius. We're not sure how wee did it but we did. And we had the twins. Jasey Rae and Stacey they were the cutest little girls in the whole worlds. They just had their 8th birthday last week. Michael and I went through a lot as teenagers. We suffered we battled, and we fought. That's what made our little family so special. We didn't just have all this fall into our laps. We had to fight to get where we were. A happy little family that lived all together. Luke, Calum, and Ashton all lived on our street. Everyone ended up just right. Nothing was perfect, but everything was just right.

"Do we have to share it with the kids?" I asked staring at the cover page. Michael and I actually turned this in super late. I wouldn't have graduated if we hadn't. But it took us all your to actually turn it in.

"Yes. DANIEL STACEY JASEY RAY STORY TIME! LIVING ROOM. NOW!" Mikey shouted and I watched our blonde haired babies rush to the living room.

"Okay kids Mom and Dad have a story for you." I smiled turning to Michael. I was ready to hear our story all over again. Who knew all this went down during a school assignment.

"I'm moving. Away from everything I know. Why? That's another part of the story." Michael smiled. "So much teen angst." He whispered to me.

"Still got it. Now keep reading." I replied in a quiet tone. He continued reading our old high school assignment. That was our story and I couldn't love it more. I think it turned out just right.

So that's all! It's over we made!!! Thank you to everyone who read to the finish. Loads of love, Meghan.