Chapter 7: Three Ways To Kill A King

A/n Omfg!!! I have over 1k reads. Omg I love you all for reading this book. You guys are so cool. And I know that every wattpad writer does this and you guys might be all meh. But you guys are amazing. Sorry it took so long to update but this chapter is pretty long. Above is a picture of Sabra. She is going to be played by Aishwarya Rai.

-------------

"Easy on the reins Ramses" chided Ahkmenrah softly to his ten year old cousin.

Ramses a slight dark little boy loosened the reins on his bay pony Iros. Ramses was a small child, smaller than most children his age. He had sharp brown eyes and his head was shaved like Kahmunrah's. He was Merenkahre's sister's son. But today he was Ahkmenrah's pupil in horsemanship.

"Don't give Iros to much rein either. Remember, supple and subtle." Finally Ramses held the reins correctly. Ahkmenrah grinned he checked the sand filled hourglass. The hour was up and Ramses had only just learnt to sit, hold the reins, walk and trot for a bit. It wasn't half bad but Ahkmenrah felt that Ramses needed to be less afraid of these beautiful creatures.They were his passion and he couldn't understand why people were afraid.

"Well I guess you should go home now. We will try some more trotting next week. How does that sound?" Ahkmenrah asked. Ramses gave a childish smile and said

"Can we do two hours next week? Please?!" His enthusiasm warmed Ahkmenrah.

"Only if it's alright with you mother. Otherwise we will both get a thrashing"

Ramses grinned then he ran off home. Ahkmenrah watched his graceful strides and remembered how he would always try to run away from Seknut whenever he had done something mischievous which was almost everyday. Things haven't changed much he thought to himself I'm still getting in trouble and dragging Kahmun into it.

Taking Iros back to the stables he remembered the one time he put a quivering green frog in Khufu's favourite dish as a ten year old. That was the one time the Pharaoh hadn't reprimanded him for playing a prank.

Ahkmenrah slipped quietly into palace humming and old tune to himself when he heard the high pitched giggling of a girl. Curiosity got the better of him so he walked noiselessly to the source of the noise. And lo behold was his brother and a young servant girl talking or more accurately flirting.

The young serving girl was red and smiling. Her brown eyes sparkled with lust and delight. Kahmunrah leaned over and whispered sweet nothings in her ears. She turned a brighter shade of scarlet a giggled again.

Slowly Kahmunrah drew her closer to her his arms looped around her waist. She rested her arms against his toned chest a pressed her lips against his.

Ahkmenrah who was observing this behind a wall gagged rather loudly in disgust. So loud that Kahmunrah heard and pulled away. He said a few words to the girl and they separated. Kahmunrah walked over to were his brother was.

"So while I was away being ever so noble in teaching a young child the art of horsemanship you my older brother have disgraced yourself in the act of womanizing. How many girls have you seen today?"

"One actually, while you were being 'ever so noble' I happened to take up my head architect duties."

Then for the first time Ahkmenrah noticed three scrolls hanging from Kahmunrah's belt.

"What's that?" He asked.

"I'll show you come on."

They went to their room and Kahmunrah unrolled the scroll. Ahkmenrah raised his eyebrow when he saw the contents.