Rulers

These are the rulers for this book:

No swearing in the comments if I see a swear word the comment will be deleted.

You are aloud to request and make dares and I'll look at them and do the chapter within one or two days of making.

I can also do challenges and stories as well.

Their will be ships in the book like:

Top x bottom

Wither x Skelly

Enderman x Ghast

Creeper x Slime

Pigman x Zombie

Florence Kingsley and Reekid are not a ship because they are kids and they don't get along very well they fighting every time.

Fighting will also happen some of my ships will fight with each other some will have battles with other people to protect.

The Dream SMP will also be in the story and that will be where one of the characters was born and raised their.

Their will be smut in this book and it will be 18+ so please be careful if you read.

Their will be sad, comfort, fighting, comedy, and other things in the stories that will happen in my others books or just happen with my other three books that you may know of.

All of the images are belong to there owners they're not my but, some of the images will be my from my computer so be aware of that.

Like I said you can request anything you want just remember the rulers.

Good luck 😊.