Challenge #3 SCP-087 Stair

Skeleton's POV

We got send to go to the SCP foundation this morning Florence and Reekid are scared to go there I know they don't like SCP but, they'll be fine with us.

As one of us go get the car I bring Florence and Reekid outside the classroom so I can talk to them.

I crouch down to there leave "Florence, Reekid I know you're scared but, you don't need to be scared because you'll stay with us..." I said softly talking to them.

"We need but, what if one of us get hurt or separated..?" Reekid ask.

"Well one of us you'll save you don't worry..." I said Florence and Reekid nodded we both smile we walk back to our classroom.

Wither saw us and he walk towards me I smile when I see him once he's very close to me we lean in and we kiss on the lips for a bit before gently pulling away.

"Everything ok..?" Wither ask.

"Yea I just talk to Florence and Reekid because they're scared about the SCP foundation..." I said explaining to him.

Wither nodded with a smile "I understand if you started to feel scared you can tell me ok..?" Wither ask.

I nodded before the car came we left to go to the SCP foundation once we arrived we wen in.

One of the guards is standing in front of us "One of you will follow me..." he said all of us nodded than he face me.

"Skeleton follow me..." He said before walking Wither holds my hand tightly I nodded this and look at him Wither turns his head towards me "Please be careful I don't want you to get hurt..." he said.

I smile at him "Don't worry Wither I'll be fine..." I said Wither smile back "You can always call me if your in trouble..." he said I nodded "I will..." I said before we kiss on the lips for bit before gently pulling away.

I follow the guard to the door he open it and he told me to go in so I did I went in but, he kick me from behind and close the door behind and lock it.

I stand up and I started to get scared it was so dark in the room that I can't see a thing I got my flashlight and turn it on so I can see better.

I walk down the stairs and started to get scared more I wish Wither is here to comfort me I walk down the stairs for a few minutes until I heard a noise that scared me "Hello..?" I said.

Nobody didn't hear my voice I started to get really scared now "Who's there..?" I said once again nobody didn't hear me.

My eyes widened as I look around than a another noise came I stop walking "What was that..?" I said it started to get very cold in the room I shivered a bit but, another noise came "Where's Wither when I need him..." I said getting really scared.

Wither's POV

We waiting for Skeleton and the guard to come back but, I started to get this bad feeling but, than I heard his voice in my head.

'Where's Wither when I need him' my eyes widened I need to go and save him "I think Skeleton is in trouble..." I said before teleporting to the guard laughing I use my hacks to push him to the floor and open the door.

The guard look at me "I'm dying help me..." he said I stare at him "Nope..." I said I went in and started searching for Skeleton I never thought that this place is very dark.

But, than I saw SCP-087 down the stairs I also saw Skeleton staring their really scared I use my hacks to kill the SCP-087 and got Skeleton out of the room and I teleport us back tot Monster School.

Once we're safe I hold Skeleton close to me when I save him he was so cold so I sit on my desk and gently out him on my lap and we started cuddling each other.

"It's okay you're safe now..." I said softly to him Skeleton lift his head as he looks at me "How did you know I was in trouble..?" Skeleton ask softly.

But, than he jump when I kiss him on the lips Skeleton kiss me back as my warm lips meet his we kiss for a while before we gently pull away.

"You know I'm a hacker I can read your mind..." I said softly Skeleton started blushing he forgot that I can read everyone's mind.

I chuckled "Don't worry when you're in trouble you can my name out loud or in your mind I can still save you..." I said softly Skeleton nodded with a smile "Okay, I love you..." he said softly.

I smile back "I love you too Skelly..." I said softly we both smile at each other before I gently place my hand under his chin we gently lean in and we started kissing each other.

Florence Kingsley and Reekid saw us and they both smile some of us do get scared of somethings but, if one of us is there for them like I was there for my Skeleton so he won't be scared anything.

________________________________________________________________________________

Who thinks that Wither is a great boyfriend to Skeleton he save from SCP-087 without getting hurt by it. I think he is Skeleton really loves him now😊❤️🏳️‍🌈. See you guys soon.😊