Baby Wither

Request by @0Kiara_Kommunity0

Skeleton's POV

After, I was turn into a baby and my Wither took care of me Herobrine said to us that it's somebody's else turn.

"Wither you're next..." Herobrine said.

Wither's eyes widened but, he nodded and Herobrine turn him into a baby I stare down at him my eyes widened with a smile.

Everyone else even Herobrine look down to see baby Wither waving his arms at me I smile and gently pick him up and hold him in my arms.

"Awwww!!!" Creeper and Ghast said.

"He's so very cute..." Enderman said.

"I know he is..." I said very softly.

" At least he's not annoying..." Zombie said standing next to Pigman.

We all heard that than baby Wither started crying "Wow, I can't believe you said that..." I said giving Zombie the death stare.

Zombie and Pigman walk away before leaving Wither is still crying I hold him close to him.

"Shhh it's okay..." I said very softly I gently hug him before Wither stopped crying.

Few hours later,

"You're so very cute Wither, I bet you're more cute than me..." I said very softly with a smile after he give a bottle of milk to baby Wither.

Baby Wither gives me a look "I'm just kidding Wither you know that I'm very cute you told me everyday..." I said very softly.

Baby Wither started laughing I started laughing too we both stare at each other before I gently lean in and kiss him on the cheek.

Once it's dark outside and everyone left I gently place him on his desk as we stare at each other with a smile.

Herobrine is looking for something until he use his powers to bring Wither back to normal.

Our eyes widened as we stare at each other until I look down I notice that I'm very close to his member before I look at Wither.

I notice that he smile I smile back Herobrine turn around and notice that Wither is not a baby anymore.

He smile at us before we walk home once we're home I told him everything Wither turn away with a smile.

"I still think you're the cutest baby in my arms..." Wither said softly before turning his head at me.

"You wanna go upstairs..?" Wither ask softly.

"Yea..." I said softly.

We went up stairs and lay on the bed and started cuddling each other Wither gently bring the bed sheets on us.

I gently snuggle his body trying to get warm Wither gently warms me up "I love you Wither..." I said softly.

"I love you too my Skelly..." Wither said softly he gently place his right hand under my chin and we started kissing on the lips.

We kiss for a while before we gently pull away we both smile at each other before we close our eyes and we fell a sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Skeleton did the same thing that Wither did when he took care of him when he's a baby they're the best couple ever. See you guys soon.😊🏳️‍🌈