Kiara's Monster School pranks my Monster School

Request by @0Kiara_Kommunity0

Enderman's POV

Kiara's Monster School have pranks us today we didn't even know this was gonna happened.

Zom (Kiara's Monster School) have prank Pigman by sending a zombie apocalypse on him and Pigman was running for hours and Zom started laughing.

Pig (Kiara's Monster School) have pranked on Florence Kingsley by dropping a bucket of hot water on her and she started freaking out and she end up in the Mangrove Swamp biome and fell into the mud.

Pig have decided to pranked on someone else like Skeleton he ask him to go on the roof of the Monster School building but, than Skeleton slipped and fell hard on the ground Pig started laughing until he stopped to see Wither with his eyes red.

Pig know he was dead.

Wither (Kiara's Monster School) have pranked on me by dropping a bucket of water on me I was very mad.

Skelly (Kiara's Monster School) have pranked on Reekid and teacher (Herorbine) by dropping a bucket of lava on him and now they're screaming in pain.

Ender (Kiara's Monster School) have pranked on Creeper and Slime by putting TNT in the basement where they are and they got blown up by the TNT.

Specter (Kiara's Monster School) have pranked on Ghast by putting ghosts around her and she screamed I have to teleport to her to see if she's okay.

After the pranks we prank them back but, luckily we stopped and we know that pranking each other can hurt us so we learned our lesson.

________________________________________________________________________________

This is a very short one but, Kiara if you're reading this I tried to remember the names of your mob from your videos and your story but, I tried my very best also I love your videos. See you guys soon.😊