🏳️‍🌈Wither X Skelly🏳️‍🌈the crush song💞

Request by @0Kiara_Kommunity0 

In the group chat: 

Nobody is on the group chat except for Wither and Skelly are on: 

Skelly: Hi, Wither❤️

Wither: Hi, Skelly❤️

Skelly: I have a song for you that I hope you like it because I'm gonna sing it.

Wither: Awww Skelly, I'll always love when you sing just like I sing to you months ago. 

Skelly: Awww Wither, I love you so much you'll gonna love it babe.

Wither: I love you too go ahead babe.

Skelly is getting song ready 'I'm gonna make him flustered' he thought to himself. 

Skelly: Ok, I'm ready

Wither: Ok, I'm also ready

Skelly cleared his throat and begin to sing. 

Skelly: Hush hush hush Blush blush blush You are now my big fat crush! 

Wither: Skelly...

Skelly: I'm single as I can be You're single perfect for me. 

Wither is starting to blush. 

Skelly: I'm gonna give you a bunch of reasons why you should date me. 

Wither: You're making me blush. 

Skelly: Reason 1  I'm super hot. 

Wither: You're super hot to me babe. 

Skelly: Reason 2 she's super not. 

Wither have to agree with him with that. 

Skelly: Reason 3 I'm all you got, and all you got is someone hot. 

Wither: That's you Skelly. 

Skelly: Boy check my resume You want a background check okay! 

Wither have become flustered. 

Skelly: First name hot, and last name bitch. 

Wither's cheeks are very hot now. 

Skelly: Wanna get with me now that's the sitch You think I'm trash? Hell no, I'm class. 

Wither's heart rate is beating really fast now. 

Skelly: And I got a big fat ass. 

Wither: Skelly~ 

Wither's blushing really bad (Wither's at home btw and Skelly is walking home) 

Skelly: And all I gotta say is..Please date me because I'm single S.I.N.G.l.E love me!

Wither: You're not single anymore my Skelly, omg I love you so much. 

Skelly: And hug me! And touch me! And well..Fuck me! 

Wither's cheeks are really red now 

Wither: Oh Skelly~ 

Skelly: Boy you think love is a game And it drives me really insane. 

Wither's heart is being fast. 

Skelly: Well I'm gonna give you a few more reasons why you should date me. 

Wither is really flustered. 

Skelly: Reason 4 I got cute brows You don't see it? I don't know how. 

Wither: I can't for you to come home so I can just kiss you all day. 

Skelly: Reason 5 I got more personality than all your types. 

Wither is so flustered he lay on the bed still blushing and flustered. 

Skelly: Walking down the street And I see a pretty fella I said, hey can you be the troy to my GABRIELLA. 

Wither is so flustered Skelly notice that he went silent. 

Skelly: Wither? 

Wither: Oh Skelly, I love you so much~ 

Skelly: Awww Wither, I love you so much too~ 

Skelly's POV 

I think I made Wither was too flustered I can't wait to see him I made it back home and open the door to got in. 

I look around the house to look for Wither but, I can't find him 'I think he's upstairs' I thought as I went upstairs to my bedroom. 

I open the door and saw Wither I started te become flustered Wither is laying on the bed in a sexy way. 

Wither is laying on his right side with his right hand on his head he has his left leg down and his right leg up. 

Wither's POV 

I notice I'm making Skelly flustered I chuckle when I see him "Oh Skelly you miss this don't you~" I ask softly. 

"Y...yea I really want you~" Skelly said softly. 

I use my left hand to let Skelly come closer "Come here~" I said softly. 

Skelly blush badly as he walk towards me once he's closer to me he lays down next to me I gently bring his body close to my. 

We stare at each other with a smile as we blush I gently place my left hand under his chin as we gently lean in and we started kissing each other. 

Skelly started moaning I gently pull away with a smile "That's my skelly don't stop moaning~" I said softly before gong back to kissing. 

Skelly is really moaning into the kiss I started moaning into the kiss I gently lay on my back as we're still kissing each other. 

Skelly is on my body as we kiss we're still moaning into the kiss I can feel Skelly's right leg rubbing against my member I really started moaning now. 

I lay myself where the pillows are on the bed we're still kissing kissing each other and we're still moaning. 

we been kissing for a few hours until we gently pull away with thin saliva out of our mouths we're both still panting. 

"I love you so much Wither..." Skelly said softly. 

"I love you so much too my Skelly..." I said softly. 

we both smile at each other "I also love your singing voice Skelly you really make me flustered..." I said softly. 

Skelly smile at me I smile back we gently hug each other I gently rub his back gently as I'm warming him up. 

Skelly gently lay down next to my on the left side of the bed we're still hugging each other before I use my hacks to put the bed sheets on us.

I watch my Skelly snuggle my chest I gently peck his forehead before we close our eyes as we're sleeping I can hear my Skelly's singing voice in my head. 

________________________________________________________________________________

This is so cute about Wither X Skelly I really love this ship a lot I'm surprise how many request I'm getting about them thank you guys so  much. See you guys soon.😊🏳️‍🌈