The prank gone wrong

Request by @WesternGirl12

Pigman's POV

Today is not my day my plan is to try to make Skeleton break up Wither but, it never work here's what happened.

I was talking to Enderman until we saw Skeleton running up to Wither and hug him Wither is shocked for a bit before he smile and hug him back.

They both look at each other with a smile before Wither gently place his hand under Skeleton's chin and they gently lean in and they started kissing each other.

I hate them so much but, than I have a plan.

A plan to break them up.

I told my plan to my boyfriend Zombie and he loves the idea but, what we didn't know is Wither and Skeleton are listing to our plan.

The next day, I notice that Skeleton is alone and I walk up to but, than Wither came and gently grab Skeleton's hand they both give me the death stare before they left.

I don't know what's going on until the next day I found out that Wither and Skeleton found out my plan to make Skeleton breaking up with Wither.

I'm so mad at them I think Skeleton told Wither that he doesn't want to break up with him and of course Wither is always on his side.

One of the days I'll kill one of them and they'll be sorry.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Looks like Pigman is having a bad day because of Wither and Skeleton, Pigman even said 'I'll kill one of them and they'll be sorry' we don't know what he's gonna do but, it's gonna be a bad one. See you guys soon.😊