🏳️‍🌈Pride Month🏳️‍🌈Day 8 Slime's Lucky Day

Creeper's POV

Me and Wither have been watching our boyfriends for a few days we don't know what they're doing but, we don't want them to get hurt or in trouble.

"Should we ask them what they're doing..?" I said while looking at my boyfriend Slime.

"I think we should besides I want to check my boyfriend Skelly..." Wither said.

I nodded and we walk up to them Slime and Skelly look at us and they smile we smile back at them "Hey guys what's up..?" I ask.

"Oh nothing we're just talking..." Slime said smiling.

"Are you sure..?" Wither ask while looking at Skelly with a wink making Skelly blush.

"We're sure..." Skelly said he's till blushing but, a lot more because Wither is very close to him.

Wither gently place his right hand under Skelly's chin and slowly lift it up to his level "Oh Skelly, I know you're lying so you know what that means~" Wither said smiling.

Skelly's eyes widened "Oh Wither~" he said I watch Wither pinning Skelly against the wall and he started kissing him on the lips I notice Skelly's cheeks are so red.

I smile when Skelly started moaning 'Looks like Wither knows how to make Skelly moan' I thought before me and Slime walk away and leaving both of them to be alone with each other.

Me and Slime have been talking for a while before I ask "So what are you and Skelly been talking about..?" Slime looks at me.

"Well we've been talking about you and Wither because we've been so lucky to have you guys since we've started dating you guys..." Slime said.

I smile at him before I kiss him on the lips Slime's eyes went widened open before he kiss me back.

We kiss for a while before we gently pull away the kiss "I think you have a lucky day Slimey because you have the good boyfriend and you got a kiss as well..." I said softly with a smile.

I blush today is my lucky day "But you know who else have a lucky day..?" Slime said smiling.

"Really who..?" I ask.

"Skelly..." Slime said smiling.

I smile and nodded we walk back at Monster School and we saw Wither and Skelly still kissing we both chuckled before we walk to the classroom.

The next one is Wither X Skelly.