The Kidnapping Part 1 They're Gone

This is a story I decided to do so I hope you guys enjoy.

Wither's POV

Skeleton and I are making out in our bedroom Skeleton is on top of me for a few minutes we been kissing on the lips for a while before Skeleton gently pull away and started going down and started kissing my body.

I started blushing red until he made it down to my legs until he stop he smile at me I smile back "Come here~" I said smiling Skeleton started blushing until he's on top of me again and we stare at each other.

I pin him down on the bed Skeleton's eyes widened until I started kissing him on the lips he closes his eyes and kisses me back we been making out for a few hours until we stop.

Skeleton was blushing so bad I can see his cheeks are very red I chuckled "How does being the bottom feel~" I ask.

Skeleton stares at me "It feels great~" he said we both smile at each other until I gently got off of him and stand up "Come on we better get going..." I said.

Skeleton nodded and also get off the bed and we went to Monster School as the day goes by we notice the news saying the everyone suddenly disappeared over night.

Herobrine and all of us were shocked some of us started to get scared Reekid is very scared and started hiding behind Florence Kingsley and Skeleton is really scared to I gently hug him tightly.

Herobrine said that we don't need to worry we'll be safe I have a bad feeling about this if some of us disappear...

What would the others do?

"Wither..." Skeleton's voice came to me as I look at him he's very scared "Oh, Skelly don't worry I won't let anything happened to you I promise..." I said softly as I'm comforting him.

Skeleton nodded as we stare at each other I gently place my right hand under his chin we gently lean in and we started kissing each other.

Creeper's POV

Me, Slime, and Florence Kingsley decided to go to a room so we can talk we're the only three that we can make theories about anything "So what's gonna happened..?" Slime ask.

"I don't know bed I have a bad feeling over night I feel like some of us are gonna disappear but, I don't know..." Florence said.

I agree with her some of us will be gone over night "Um.. Florence does the Dream SMP know about this..?" I ask.

"Yes they do they want me to be safe if I go anywhere..." Florence said.

I nodded "So what do we do to protect our self we don't know who's doing this and we could get killed if we don't be careful.." Slime said.

"That's true but, I can ask Dream if all three of us can stay their if you too are okay with it..." Florence said.

I nodded I know Florence Kingsley has been living at the Dream SMP since she was a newborn and she was raise by Dream and the others.

Meanwhile,

Herobrine is watching the news and more people are disappearing by someone who's doing this to everyone.

He's very shocked but, his eyes widened he found out who's responsible for this...

It was Entity 303.

He can believe it he ran into the classroom and told us me, Florence, and Slime are shocked we thought we never see him again...What does he want now.

Wither's POV

We gently pull away the kiss as we stare at each other "I won't let anyone hurt you..." I said softly I'm still comforting him he's very scared.

"I don't wanna lose you Wither, I love you so much and you're the best boyfriend I ever had..." Skeleton said I notice his eyes are about to have tears.

"Don't cry Skelly, I'm here for you don't forget that..." I said very softly tears are going down his eyes I gently wipe it away.

"I..I'm sorry..I try to hold it in..." Skeleton said softly I gently lift up his face to look at me my right hand is still under his chin.

"Shhhh, It's okay my Skelly, I know you're holding it in but, I don't wanna see you like this..." I said very softly.

I gently hug Skeleton close to me as I hear his soft sobs coming from him "Shhhhhh, Skelly it's ok..." I said very softly.

Skeleton have sob for a few minutes until I calm him down as I'm comforting Skeleton pulls away the hug and we stare at each other.

I wipe away the tears from his eyes gently "I'll never leave you..." I said very softly to him Skeleton nodded before we lean in and we started kissing each other.

We kiss for a while before we gently pull away we both smile at each other we hug each other as Skeleton is feeling my body heat.

In the middle of the night I started having this bad feeling again I was cuddling with Skeleton really tightly.

But, the next morning Skeleton is gone I was shocked I race down stairs and look around the whole house but, he's not here.

I race over to Monster School and told Herobrine about Skeleton is missing but, he told me that Florence, Enderman, Pigman, and Creeper are gone as well.

The Dream SMP as shocked this they came to Monster School to help us and Stray also came too.

I'm started to get worried about Skeleton I hope he's ok because I'll be in his heart.

________________________________________________________________________________

This story will be in 3 parts this might be heartbreaking. See you guys soon.😊