Wither proposed to Skeleton

Request by @0Kiara_Kommunity0

Wither's POV

Kiara came to visit us at our Monster School, Florence Kingsley came to get her I have a surprise to Skeleton later he's gonna love it.

Florence Kingsley came inside our classroom with Kiara we smile at her she's so very nice to us and she bring us presents to us.

We love our presents Florence Kingsley got Amethyst Shards she love them she always wanted to have them Creeper got some more TNT he's so happy with it.

Enderman got some ender pearls so he can teleport everywhere just in case if he can't teleport Slime got some slime balls so he can prank someone I can tell when he smile at them.

Pigman got some buckets of lava to swim in and Zombie got some rotten flesh and boi he loves it so much.

Ghast got some fire ball she love them and she started setting things on fire Pigman was annoyed about this but, Ghast doesn't care.

Skeleton got and bow and arrows (wither effect arrows) I smile at him he loves it I also got some new hacks and a book about me and Skeleton's love story I love it so much.

Herobrine got some new weapons and somethings for his girlfriend Kiara smile at us we love her so much.

After, Kiara left I stare at Skeleton he has no ides what I have for him I waited until sun down so I can tell him he's gonna cry I know it.

As the sun goes down I walk into the classroom and I saw Skeleton sitting at his desk I walk to him and I gently put my hand on his right shoulder.

Skeleton was staring at his phone until he can feel my hand on his shoulder he turns his head to look at me we both smile at each other "Hi Wither..." Skeleton said softly he's blushing.

"Hi Skelly..." I said softly I smile at him we stare at each other for a while before I gently place my right hand under his chin we gently lean in and we started kissing on the lips Skeleton really started blushing.

We kiss for a while before we gently pull away "Skelly I have something to tell you but, I'm gonna tell you outside so is that okay with you..?" I ask softly Skeleton started blushing a little more "That's okay with me..." he said softly.

I smile at him and we walk outside together I gently hold Skeleton's hand as we walk far away from the others and Monster school.

We walk to the Blossom forest (the Blossom forest is coming to the 1.20 update coming this year) the forest is so beautiful to us we love the trees at everything about it.

We walk around for a bit until we made to the cliff we watch the sun down we love it the sun set is amazing.

After a while Skeleton stares at me "So what is you need to tell me..?" he ask softly I smile at him "This..." I said softly.

I walk in front of him and I gently hold his right hand Skeleton stares at his hand until he looks at me he started blushing I smile at him.

"Skeleton it's been so long as a couple we've never been so in love with each other you're so cute to me I never been so happy with you I know you really love me and after you have a big crush on me you feel a lot safer with me we know each other since we first met years ago I've been taking care of you after what happened with your parents but, you have me now I'll protect you and take care of you for now on I love you so much Skelly you always made my day since we do live with each other but, I'm just happy to be with you so I'm gonna ask you this..." I said softly going on one knee still holding his right hand.

Skeleton is shocked hie eyes widened until I gently let go of his hand and got the small box and opening it to reveal a diamond ring inside Skeleton started having tears "Skeleton..." I said softly.

Skeleton stares at me "Yes..." he said softly still having tears I smile at him "Will you marry me..?" I ask softly "Yes..!" Skeleton said I smile softly at him until I stand up in front of him I gently place the ring (bracelet) around his wrist.

I gently put the box away and I gently place my right hand under his chin we gently lean in and we kiss on the lips Skeleton is still having small tears coming down his eyes we gently open our mouths and we started tongues kissing each other.

NOTE: This is way before the proposal this is not the first at the tongues kiss happened and I know I haven't been writing this book for a few days because I was busy working on the Fallen Kings story I'm working on so don't worry this book is not over.

We kiss for a while before we gently pull away with thin saliva out of our mouths we both panted after the kiss Skeleton really started blushing I smile at him before I gently wipe the tears away from his eyes.

"I love you Wither..." Skeleton said softly with a smile "I love you too Skelly..." I said also with a smile.

We lean in and started kissing again until the sun is down and we gently pull away and we went home and we started cuddling in bed as we sleep.

We told everyone about the proposal and everyone is so happy for us we also found out that Pigman and his boyfriend moved to a different place away from us they moved to the cave house far away from Monster School.

A week later, me and Skeleton got married we never been so in love with each other we're so happy with each I never want to lose him my Skelly and I will always love each other.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wither have proposed to Skeleton this is the most beautiful thing ever. See you guys soon.😊