🏳️‍🌈Pride Month🏳️‍🌈Day 14 Ghast's Flowers

Ghast's POV

Me and Skelly are just chilling in the sun we both text each other this morning if we want to chill near the lake.

We both agree to it and we wake up early to chill near the lake but, we're not the only ones here Florence and Ally are also here.

"So, Ghast what are you and Enderman up to with these pass few days..?" Skelly ask turning his head towards me.

"Oh nothing really we did make out once..." I said.

Skelly chuckled "I don't blame you me and Wither always make out all the time when we're alone..." he said.

I turn my head towards him with a smile "I know you guys do because I saw you guys kissing all the time how you guys kiss..?" I ask.

"Oh we kiss a lot like everyday..." Skelly said.

My eyes widened "You guys are crazy sometimes..." I said with a laugh.

Skelly laugh too "I know but, you know we can't help it I mean we are the first couple in Monster School all of you guys keep on talking about it..." he said with a smile.

I smile back "I know is that you guys are so cute together I think you guys are pretty popular because everyone is talking about it..." I said making Skelly blush.

"I know that Skelly and Wither never really show everyone that they're in a relationship right..?" Florence Kingsley ask.

Me and Skelly turn to Florence and Ally both looking at us "Well you're right about that..." I said.

"Yea but, it's all true that me and Wither really love each other and I mean REALLY love each other..." Skelly said.

"We know I'm surprise that you and Wither use to be best friends for a while like years and now you guys started falling in love mouths ago..." Ally said.

Skelly thinks about this before he smiles at the kids "Well, I started having a big crush on Wither 6 mouths ago and I didn't know that he feels the same way..." Skelly said.

Ally and Florence smile at Skelly he smile back but, than we heard footsteps all four of us notice the sounds of someone coming towards us.

"Hello it's somebody here..." Florence said I know she's strong and that but, I mean Florence does live in the Dream SMP but, sometimes we need to make sure she's okay.

But, than me and Skelly notice Dream behind her "Boo..." he said Florence screamed before she fell on the ground.

"Really, Dream why did you do that!?" Florence shouted.

Dream laugh "I was looking for you this morning you were gone and I didn't know where you are but, we know you gonna be here with your friends..." he said.

Florence rolled her eyes "Wait what do you mean 'we' who else is here..?" Florence ask me, Ally, and Skelly are also thinking the same thing.

"Well, Herobrine, Wither, and Enderman are also looking you the others as well..." Dream said.

"Oh..." Florence said with her eyes widened a little bit me and the others didn't know that we made the others worried about us.

But, I notice Skelly blushing when Dream said that Wither is here looking for him "Where are they anyway..?" Skelly ask.

"I'm gonna get them than I'll be back..." Dream said before leaving to go get them.

I turn to Skelly smiling at him "Wither is gonna be happy to see you Skelly~" I said teasing him a little bit.

Skelly turn away blushing "Stop it you're teasing just like Wither teasing me when we're making out..." he said smiling with a blush.

I laugh when I'm making him blush but, soon we heard voice one of them is Dream "Dream you piece of shit I'm gonna kill him..." Florence said Ally started laughing.

She and Florence think of the same thing.

After a few scends Dream came back with Herobrine, Wither, and Enderman "Took you long enough I swear..." Florence Kingsley said rolling her eyes.

"Florence you know me I'm a speedrunner..." Dream said.

Florence sighs "Whatever..." she said.

Skelly is still blushing until Wither shows up making Skelly blush harder "Hey Skelly, I was worried about you..." Wither said.

I notice that Wither is wearing a white anime dress on Skelly turns his head towards him "You're hot in that dress Wither..." Skelly said smiling.

Wither chuckled "I know I am but, you're very hot too my Skelly..." he said also smiling.

Oh, I forgot Skelly is wearing a nun black outfit it's kinda like a dress but, if Wither says he's also hot to him he is too Wither.

Skelly's cheeks are so red that Wither comes closer to him and gently place his hands under his chin they both lean in gently and they started kissing each other.

Me and Enderman laugh at them they're so cute until they pull away after a few hours we left the lake.

Wither's POV

I took Skelly home as we're walking together and we gently hold each other's hand until we made it to our house as we went in and I close the door behind before locking it.

We walk up to our bedroom and we went in Skelly lays on the bed on his back before I got on top of him Skelly really started blushing.

I gently place my hands under his chin before we gently lean in and we started kissing each other on the lips.

I pin Skelly on the bed he really started blushing we kiss for a while before we gently pull away I smile at him before he smile back.

I gently pull off my anime dress off and letting it on the floor I help Skelly pulling his dress off gently before letting it on the floor.

We both started kissing again until we gently open our mouths and we slid our tongues and we gently wrap it around and we started moaning into the kiss.

Ghast's POV

"Enderman, I have something for you..." I said smiling.

Enderman smile back and I give him some flowers he smile at me "There very pretty Ghast..." he said with a smile.

I smile back before kissing each other on the lips for a bit.

The next day~

When me and Enderman walk into the school I notice Skelly he's really blushing red so I walk up to him.

"Hey, Skelly what's going on..?" I ask.

"Oh hi Ghast me and Wither really make out yesterday..." Skelly said before Wither walks up with a smile.

Me and Enderman laugh "You guys are really super cute..." I said.

Wither and Skelly both blush red before he laugh me and Enderman also laugh as well.

The next one is Zombie's thoughts.