Skeleton being possessed by Entity

Skeleton's POV

Being kissed by Wither is the only thing I love the most about him his soft warm lips against my making me blush and flustered.

Not to long ago me and Wither have sex a few minutes ago and I want to kiss him more so we start making out.

Now you might be wondering but, me and Wither really love each other a lot we always kiss each other sometimes I went crazy on him and he needs to calm me down.

Wither likes to take things very slow because we can just relax and love each other the same time.

Wither gently pull away the kiss and we stare at each other for a few minutes before we both sit up on the bed and we stand up.

As we walk down the stairs I start flirting with Wither he didn't notice at first but, when he turn around to see me he notice I'm flirting with him.

"Skelly..." Wither said smiling I smile back still flirting with him.

Wither smile more before he walks over to me as we stare at each other Wither start flirting with me.

He gently place his right hand under my chin and we slowly lean in and we gently kiss each other I really love his lips.

We kiss for a while before we gently pull away "We gotta get going..." Wither said smiling at me I smile back and nodded.

At Monster School,

I gottin so bored with this lessen that Herobrine is teaching but, than I start having a sick feeling I don't know what it is.

Once, Herobrine is not looking I turn to Wither he stares at me "Wither..." I said keeping my voice down.

"What's wrong Skelly..." Wither ask also keeping his voice down he notice my eyes noticing that something is not right.

"I don't feel right..." I said.

Wither's eyes are wide he looks at the time we only have 2 minutes left he stares at me.

"I'll se what can I do we only have 2 minutes left..." Wither said.

I nodded before Herobrine is back and I turn back.

During our break Wither checks me over "Are you sure you're not feeling okay you look fine to me..." he said.

I notice in his voice that he sounds worried I know he's very overprotective but, he sometimes gets worried about me and I worried about him sometimes.

I nodded his eyes are stares at my he's really worried now "If you want you can walk outside for a bit..." Wither said.

I nodded Wither gently kiss me on the lips before pulling away and I walk outside Wither walks inside the classroom and tells Herobrine about me not feeling good.

I was walking outside and I jump when I saw Entity 303 he use his powers to possessed me I screamed because of the pain.

Herobrine and Wither heard my screams and race outside to save me the others are still inside the school.

I was being possessed by Entity 303 until Wither pins him down and Herobrine use his powers to make me go unpossessed.

Wither was so mad at Entity for touching me and he use his hacks to finally kill Entity, Herobrine stopped using his powers and I fell on the ground.

Wither comes to my side and picks me up in a bridal-style "We need to take him to the hospital for injuries..." Herobrine said.

Wither's POV

I nodded as we teleported to the hospital I'm so worried about my Skelly as I hold him in my arms.

The doctors came and gently take Skelly out of my arms I watch them take Skelly to a room Herobrine gently wrap his left arms around my back comforting me.

"He's gonna be okay Wither trust me..." Herobrine said.

I nodded "I trust you teach..." I said.

Few minutes later,

The doctor came out of the room me and Herobrine are not leaving the hospital until my Skelly is okay I'm not leaving him here alone without me.

We both stare at the doctor "Skeleton is okay he only has some bruises on his body but, I called the Dream SMP for healing potion for his bruises..." the doctor said.

I nodded "Can, I see him please..." I ask the doctor nodded I walk in the room and I close the door behind me.

I walk over to Skeleton's bed he open his eyes he stares at me "Wither!!" Skelly said I can tell he's really scared.

"Shhhhh..." I gently shush in softly calming him down "It's okay I'm here..." I said I notice Skelly stretching out his arms wanting a hug.

I smile at him I gently wrap my arms around him giving him a hug I hug him so tightly that I don't wanna let go.

But, than as we hug each other I can feel tears coming out of Skeleton's eyes I gently pull away the hug and I stare at him.

"Don't cry my Skelly he's not coming back to get you I promise..." I said very softly to him I gently wrap the tears away from his eyes.

Skelly doesn't have tears coming down his eyes anymore we both smile at each other before I gently place my right hand under his chin and we gently lean in and we kiss on the lips.

We kiss for a while before we pull away I stay with him at the hospital for a few days before the doctors say that Skelly can go home now.

I'm gonna make sure that my Skelly will NEVER get hurt again since I'm really really really overprotective and everything.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Fun fact about this is that this is way before the kidnapping story I did yesterday so this is way before the story happened.

Remember to request. See you guys soon.😊