🏳️‍🌈Pride Month🏳️‍🌈Day 5 Creeper X Slime

Slime's POV

Creeper, Wither, and Enderman are planning something for me, Skelly, and Ghast and we don't know what it is.

They're just setting things up as me and my friends are waiting until Enderman, Creeper, and Wither want us to come in.

All three of us walk in the classroom we all smile at each other "So what's going on..?" Ghast ask.

"I have a little something for you..." Enderman said making his girlfriend blush "Creeper have something for Slime and Wither.....I don't know what he has he won't tell me..." Enderman said looking at Wither.

"Because it's a surprise..." Wither said smiling at Skelly before winking at him making Skelly blush hard.

Enderman have give Ghast some emeralds making her smile.

"I have something for you Slimey..." Creeper said smiling.

I bounds up and down until he hand me a redstone I was hoping for that I'm creating something big "Thank you Creeper!!!" I said smiling.

Creeper smile back until all four of us turn to Wither and Skelly they both smile at each other "So what did you have..?" Skelly ask softly.

Wither gently hold Skelly's right hand "There's something I really wanted to tell you..." he said softly.

We all look at each other but, we listen.

"Skeleton, we've been a couple for mouths and with these pass mouths I've could have been better with you in my life I always hold you in my arms and you always been with me our love is very strong as we hang out all the time so I want to ask you this..." Wither said softly.

We watch in shocked that when Wither got down on one knee and letting go of Skelly's hand Skelly is shocked when Wither pull a small black box.

'OMG is he..?' I thought Wither open the box and he reveal a diamond bracelet "Skeleton Overworld..." Wither said softly.

Skelly stares at him in shocked there eyes lock on each other "Will you marry me..?" Wither ask softly.

"YES!!!" Skelly said Wither stand up and they both hug each other Ghast started crying Enderman smile at them and me and Creeper almost have tears.

Wither and Skelly pull away the hug I notice that Skelly is having tears are Wither gently place the diamond bracelet around Skelly's wrist.

Wither gently place his left hand under Skelly's chin and they lean in and the started kissing on the lips.

I'm so happy for both of them I know that there love is very strong they gently pull away the kiss and they smile at each other.

"So that's your surprise than huh..?" Enderman ask smiling.

"Yea it is..." Wither said gently hugging Skelly close to him as he gently wipe the tears away.

I smile at them they're so cute with each other I never see them so cute in my life before.

The next one is Wither X Skelly.