Pigman calls Wither a cheater/apologizing to Skeleton

Request by @0Kiara_Kommunity0 you're the best.

Wither's POV

I know I'm a hacker but, I don't need to be accessed for being a cheater by two idiots Pigman and Zombie for calling me a idiot the others don't call me that they know I'm a very good hacker.

With the challenges I've been throw like the Choo Choo Charles one I use my hacks too kill the thing it's not my fault I'm a hacker I can do thing I want so I didn't let those two bother me every challenge we do.

One day later,

"I love you so much Wither~" Skeleton said blushing way more than before as we cuddle each other "Oh Skelly I love you too~" I said smiling we lean in and we started kissing each other on the lips I gently place my right hand under his chin.

Creeper and Ghast look around the corner to see us kissing "Awwww they're so cute..." Ghast said Creeper nodded we gently pull away the kiss Skelly smile at me I smile back "You love kissing me don't you~" I said making my boyfriend blush way more.

"Yea I do~" Skeleton said I chuckle he's so cute Creeper and Ghast walk up to us "You guys are so cute and Wither you're the best hacker..." Creeper said I grin at him "Thanks Creeper..." I said Skelly snuggle my chest trying to hide his blush.

"When is class starting..?" Skeleton ask I smile "Soon..." Ghast said smiling "Also Pigman and Zombie are talking about you Wither they said that we don't need someone who's a hacker to win challenges..." Creeper said.

I sigh with a frown "We might get into a fight later but, I don't know I have to keep Skelly safe from them I don't want them to hurt him..." I said Skelly looks at me knowing the feeling in my voice.

Ghast and Creeper nodded "We understand how you feel we'll be their for you guys..." Creeper said I smile at them "Thanks..." I said Skelly also smile at them Ghast and Creeper smile back at us.

Few minutes later,

I was walking down the hallway until I notice Pigman and Zombie standing against the wall looking at me I walk pass them until they follow me I don't know what they're doing so I stop walking and turn around.

"What..?" I said looking at them Pigman and Zombie stare at me for a long time before I turn my body and decided to walk away but, Pigman stop me right in front of me "You're not going anywhere..." he said.

"Pigman what do you want I didn't do anything..." I said trying to tell him he just rolled his eyes "You cheated on every challenge we do..." Pigman said Zombie nodded agreeing with him "If you really wanna know I don't really cheat on every challenge we do you know I have someone to protect..." I said.

"Oh yea Skeleton..." Pigman said grinning I stare at him "Pigman you should apologized to him for what you did!!" I said Pigman stares at me "What do you mean..?" he ask my eyes turn green as my hacks turn on.

"Are you kidding me you almost raped him he's luckily to have me in his life!!!" I shouted at him than Pigman remembered he smile "Oh yea I almost did and well he deserver it..." Pigman said I'm so mad right now.

"WHAT IS WORNG WITH YOU WHY DID YOU DO IT ANYWAY DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPENED IF YOU GO DOWN FURTHER!!!!" I shouted Pigman shrug "I DON,T KNOW OKAY WHAT WOULD HAPPENED ANYWAY!!!!" he shouted back.

"YOU COULD END UP HAVING KIDS WITH HIM!!!!" I shouted Pigman and Zombie are shocked "How did you know about this..?" Zombie ask I turn my body towards "Because I learn about them..." I said before turning back to Pigman.

"But, still you are a cheater..." Pigman said staring at me "I don't care if I'm a cheater or not I care for everyone's safety that's all what more do you want from me okay I gonna go and I don't want another word form you two and don't come anywhere from Skeleton..." I said walking away from them.

Once I didn't see them I walk down the hallway looking for Skeleton until I found him he heard what I explain to him what happened "I'm just glad you're okay..." Skeleton said softly with a smile I smile back at him.

"I know..." I said softly I walk up closer to him and gently place my right hand under his chin we both smile before we gently lean in and we started kissing each other on the lips Skeleton started blushing so badly when our lips met.

We kiss for a few minutes before we gently pull away our lips smacked Skelly's cheeks are red from blushing so badly I chuckled when I see him like this "I love you..." I said making him blush more "I love you too..." Skelly said.

The next day Pigman didn't apologized to Skeleton at all I still hate him and his boyfriend one day I'll end up killing him if he does something to my boyfriend that could hurt him but, I'm very overprotective of Skelly and nothing can hurt him.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Wither is not a cheater in some of the challenges he and the others do and Pigman didn't apologized to Skeleton at all.

See you guys soon.😊