A day with Wither and Skeleton

This is Wither and Skelly's life together as a couple not everyday but most on the days that they don't have Monster School.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun is rising on the next day as Wither and Skeleton are sleeping on the bed hugging each other as Wither is warming Skeleton over night.

Skeleton gently snuggle Wither's chest as they both smile before Wither's phone rang Wither gently rub his eyes before he gently place his right hand on his Skelly's side.

"Skelly..." Wither said softly with a smile as Skeleton started blushing as he softly groan making Wither smile at him.

"Skelly it's time to wake up..." Wither said using his soft voice Skeleton slowly open his eyes as he felt Wither's gently touch on his side.

They both smile at each other before Wither gently place his right hand under Skelly's chin before they slowly lean in and started kissing on the lips before they gently pull away. 

"Hey..." Wither said softly with a smile gently rubbing Skelly's side he notice that he smiles he loves his touch. 

"Hey..." Skeleton said softly also with a smile he loves the gently feel of Wither gently rubbing his side.

"What time is it..?" Skeleton ask softly as he gently rub his eyes as Wither turn to his phone checking the time "It's 9:30..." Wither said softly before turning back to his Skelly. 

Wither and Skeleton both stare at each other Wither watch his Skelly snuggling his chest trying to get warm into his grasp. 

Wither smiles at him before he gently place his right hand under Skelly's chin there eyes met as they smile before they lean in and started kissing each other. 

Wither gently hold his Skelly close to his body they kiss for a while before they gently pull away and slowly sit up on the bed. 

"I love kissing you every morning..." Skelly said softly with a blush also with a smile Wither smile back. 

"I also love kissing you too my Skelly..." Wither said softly with a smile they both smile before they stand up and went to the bathroom. 

Wither and Skelly both wash up before they went down the stairs Wither use his hacks to make breakfast as Skelly is waiting for him. 

"Umm...Skelly what do you want on your pancakes..?" Wither ask as he look at his Skelly who thinking. 

"Can you put strawberries on my pancakes..?" Skelly ask with a smile. 

"Sure Skelly..." Wither said also with a smile Skelly smile more before Wither turn back. 

Skelly started blushing he's very lucky to have him ever since they both have a big crush on each other. 

One fact: Wither and Skeleton eat very healthy they don't eat anything that is not healthy also they don't drink coffee call them crazy if you want to. 

After a few minutes at 9:40am,

Wither started feeding the pancakes to Skelly making him blush way more "You really love when I feed you huh..?" Wither ask with a smile. 

"Yea..." Skelly said also with a smile Wither chuckled as he counited to feed Skelly until he's done. 

After they both eat they decided to cuddle on the couch for a bit before we started kissing each other on the lips. 

1:30pm, 

Wither and Skelly both have salads for lunch before they went up to there bedroom and Wither close the door.