🏳️‍🌈Pride Month🏳️‍🌈Day 7 Florence's heartbeat

Florence's POV

I'm hanging out with Stary and Skelly during the day off I'm having because I have the flu both of my friends are worried about me.

Some of my other friends came over to check on me "Are you feeling alright..?" Skelly ask gently checking my forehead.

"Yea, I'm feeling alright..." I said luckily I don't have a high fever until Wither and Herobrine show up.

"Are you okay Florence we're worried about you..." Herobrine said before he and Wither sit down next to Skelly.

"Yea, I'm okay..." I said with a small smile.

"I check her forehead and she doesn't have a fever she just have the flu..." Skelly said.

"Okay thanks Skelly..." Wither said before kissing his head gently before gently pulling away.

As the days goes bb I started to feel better and started hanging out with Stray and Skelly again but, we didn't notice Zombie watching us.

Not to long ago before I got sick Pigman and Zombie got into a fight and to be honest I don't know what they're fighting about.

As we're hanging out Enderman and Wither can to visit I live in the Dream SMP, I open the door and let them in.

I watch Skelly running up to Wither and they both hug me and Stray are very happy for both of them.

As we're watching some TV, I still notice Zombie watching us "Umm...I have to do something but, I'll be back okay..?" I ask all of my friends nodded before I left.

I went outside and I saw Zombie he saw me "What's going on Zombie is it the fight that you and Pigman have a day ago..?" I ask.

"Maybe but, I wish I can be just like you and the others having a good relationship..." Zombie said.

"What do you mean you and Pigman also have a good relationship you just have one fight..." I said.

"Well that's the point me and Pigman have been fighting for a while or a few days lately and well I don't know..." Zombie said.

I sigh I think I know what's going on here "Are you jealous of anyone..?" I ask making Zombie shocked.

"I'm asking because you and Pigman hate Skeleton you hate him really hard..." I said.

Zombie look down "Yes, I'm jealous of him and Wither but, also the others they don't have any fights when I see them..." Zombie said.

I sigh again "Look listen to your heart okay if you're in a unhealthy relationship you need to do something but, you.....you're acting like Pigman..." I said in a tone.

Zombie look down "I see..." he said before walking away 'You better listen what you're saying because you and Pigman don't have a heart of anyone but, yourself' I thought.

Everyone has a heart beat that everyone loves and for me I have a heart beat that I have for everyone.

The next one is Creeper X Slime.