Wither and Skeleton's pay back

Request by @0Kiara_Kommunity0

Skeleton's POV

Wither and I started planning our revenge on Pigman and Zombie we both decided to prank them they're gonna get mad but, they deserve it.

Our first prank is putting fake ghosts around the hallway we watch from the corner as Pigman and Zombie walk pass Wither use his hacks and the ghosts came.

Pigman and Zombie screamed like girls as they ran out of the hallway me and Wither laugh so hard that we can't stop I fell on the floor laughing so hard.

Wither lean against the wall laughing we laughed for a few minutes before we calm down Wither stares at me with a smile.

I smile back before I stand back up I walk up to Wither and he gently place his right hand under his chin and gently lean in and we started kissing each other on the lips.

We kiss for a while before we gently pull away we both smile at each other "Come one Skelly let's go..." Wither said softly.

I nodded as I'm blushing "Okay..." I said also softly we hold each others hand as we walk we're gonna counited pulling pranks on them.

As we pranks them Pigman and Zombie are getting mad they know it was us pulling tho pranks but, than I made an mistake.

I fell off a block with a bucket of lava and drop it on Zombie and myself I got burns on my body Zombie has the worst burns on him "WHAT THE HELL!!!!" he shouted at me.

I freak out and ran Pigman notice me as I ran he also notice his boyfriend Zombie cover in burns they started having a fight about what did I do.

Once, I ran I stopped I saw Wither where I'm standing Wither notice me and his eyes widened "SKELLY?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!!" Wither ask in a shout.

I look at him "I drop a bucket of lava on me by accident me and Zombie are cover in burns..." I said gently rubbing my right arm.

Wither walks up to me "Are you okay..?" he said looking at me "No, I'm not those stupid fuckin idiots are fighting about what I did..!" I said almost in a shout.

"Skelly watch your mouth..." Wither said my eyes widened but, I blush "Sorry..." I said softly with a smile Wither smile back "It's okay you know I love you a lot..." he said.

I started blushing harder trying to not feel the pain of my burns "Come on I'm gonna heal your burns okay..." Wither said softly.

I nodded still blushing Wither picks me up in a bridle-style I blush even harder before Wither teleports at our bedroom he gently place me on the bed with a smile I smile back.

Wither use his hacks to heal my burns all over my body we both smile after my body is healed I stare at Wither with smile he smile back until he got on top of me.

he gently place his left hand under my chin we gently lean in and we started kissing each other on the lips Wither use his hacks to lock the door.

Few hours later,

Wither and I left our bedroom I was blushing so hard after what we did Wither chuckled "You love that don't you~" he ask softly.

"Y...yea I love it~" I said looking down trying to cover my blush Wither notice and chuckled he gently place his left hand under my chin and slowly lift it up we both smile before we lean in and started kissing on the lips.

Meanwhile,

Pigman and Zombie got punished for there crimes and they end up in jail for 2 weeks for also raping me and Wither and sexual assault on us.

Wither and I stop kissing each other after a few hours and we found out what happened we both smile at each other we don't need to worry about them for 2 weeks.

Wither and I really love each other so much we love kissing each other, cuddling each other, snuggling each other, and more we do as a couple I'm glad to have Wither as my boyfriend he's so hot, sexy, and cute I feel so safer with him.

________________________________________________________________________________

This is what happened after the pranks Wither and Skeleton really love each other so much.😊See you guys soon.