Monster School react to Kiara

Request by 0Kiara_Kommunity0

Third person 

Herobrine and the mobs have turn on the TV too watch Kiara's videos aka Monster Schools videos of her. 

"Kiara makes her own Monster School videos and she ships all of us...." Florence Kingsley said. 

"Yea, I love her videos especially when she makes videos of me and Skelly...." Wither said looking at Skelly he blushes when he stares at Wither back. 

"So are we gonna watch a few videos or something...?" Reekid ask. 

"As many as we can...." Herobrine said. 

He click on the first video is the reaction videos first: 

They reacted to the Wither Skeleton rap first. 

"OMG, it has Wither's name written all over it I love it...." Skeleton said staring at Wither. 

"Oh, Skelly~" Wither said. 

"I love it too I can't wait to watch it again on my phone...." Florence said. 

"I know right...." Skeleton said all that Wither can do is blush as his cheeks turn red. 

"Okay, next one...." Herobrine said. 

They reacted to the Spider rap. 

"I know that Spider is not in Monster School with us he goes to a different school but, once again I love it besides killing the players. WHICH THAT'S MY JOB!!" Florence said. 

"Oh here we go again someone doesn't want to take her place...." Reekid said. 

"Umm....excuse me Dream told me that I need to chill if I kill players okay it's not my fault damn...." Florence said. 

"Since when I'm in the rap video I never knew who Spider is...." Skeleton said. 

"I don't know either my Skelly...." Wither said. 

"Okay, next one...." Herobrine said. 

They reacted to the Skeleton rap. 

Wither's eyes widened and Skeleton didn't say anything....yet. 

"Omg,...that....was....AWESOME!!" Florence said. 

"Want to listened to it again...." Creeper said. 

"Not bad for a rap song to Skeleton...." Herobrine said. 

Skeleton blink his eyes a few times "I really love it...." Skeleton said. 

Wither also blink his eyes a few times until he stare at Skeleton "Skelly, you have no idea how flustered I am while watching the reaction video...." Wither said smiling. 

Skeleton blush a bit before looking away with a smile. 

"Okay, next one...." Herobrine said. 

They reacted to the Creeper rap. 

"The, TNT master right here who knows how to rap...." Florence said. 

"I didn't know that my boyfriend can rap...." Slime said. 

Creeper blush at Slime. 

"Okay, next one...." Herobrine said. 

They reacted to the Zombie rap. 

"You really have to make a rap video about covid-19 really Zombie..." Reekid said. 

"Hey, listen Reekid I didn't make the rap video okay we didn't listen to the Zombie Pigman rap yet so their...." Zombie said. 

"What ever...." Reekid said. 

"Okay, next one...." Herobrine said. 

They reacted to the Zombie Pigman rap. 

Everyone stare at Pigman "What...?" he said blushing while looking away. 

"Okay, next one...." Herobrine said. 

They reacted to the Enderman rap.

"Let's go Enderman scaring players let's go...." Florence said smiling. 

"Florence knows me too well...." Enderman said smiling. 

Ghast smile as well. 

"Okay, next one...." Herobrine said. 

They reacted to Kiara's Wither X Skelly videos they watch every one of them. 

Wither smile softly Skeleton is blushing so bad that he fainted Wither turn to him everyone notice that he fainted. 

"Is, Skeleton okay...? Creeper ask. 

Wither turn to him and smile "Yea, don't worry I'll take care of this...." Wither said before turning to Skeleton his eyes are closed. 

"Skelly, you okay babe...?" Wither ask before Skeleton open his eyes. 

"Yea, I'm okay is that I love tho videos and I was thinking about you while watching...." Skeleton said smiling. 

"I think you have gay panic my Skelly...." Wither said smiling back.  

Wither help Skeleton to sit up again before kissing him on the lips Skeleton kiss back they kiss for a while before pulling away. 

"I think Skeleton got flustered with the videos just like what happened to you Wither...." Florence said. 

"I think so too...." Wither said. 

"Okay, next one...." Herobrine said. 

Time Skip~ 

They reacted to every one of Kiara's videos until sun down. 

"I love Kiara's videos they're so cute...!" Florence said. 

"Do you love that Skelly...?" Wither ask as his right hand is under Skeleton's chin. 

"Yea, I love it especially the videos that has us together...." Skeleton said smiling with a blush. 

Wither chuckle "I know I love them too...." he said before they started kissing each other on the lips. 

Everyone started talking about the videos they reacted while Herobrine smile. 

"Kiara if you are reading this we love your videos they're so cute especially the Wither X Skelly videos you did Wither and Skeleton love them. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Kiara, I love your videos even Wither X Skelly videos you did a great job doing them. I hope you and the others enjoy this. See you guys soon.😊