What if Skeleton killed Zombie by mistake

Request by @0Kiara_Kommunity0

Wither's POV

My boyfriend Skelly have made a mistake by killing Zombie with a bucket of water now, Pigman is looking for him and kill him for killing his boyfriend.

I told Herobrine (teach) what happened and it was mistake and Herobrine said he'll bring Zombie back to life with help with the Dream SMP.

I walk down the hallway for a few minutes until I heard sobbing in a room I walk down the hallway more to find the sobs.

I saw a door where the sobs were I open the door slowly I peak to see who's sobs were I notice it's Skelly he's sitting in the corner crying really hard.

I walk in and close the door behind I walk over to Skelly and sit next to him he's still crying but, he knows I'm here "Skelly....." I said softly.

Skelly wrap his arms around me still crying in my chest I warp my arms around him hugging back I can heard the sobs it sounded so sad he sounds very scared or something.

"Shhhhhh it's okay Wither's here....." I said softly as I'm comforting him Skelly hiccup I gently pat his back as he hiccupped.

"Skelly it's okay....." I said softly still comforting him Skelly stop hiccupping and look at me I stare at him he has tears coming down his eyes.

"I....I...." Skelly is stuttering as he's crying hard "Shhhhhhh I know it's not your fault....." I said softly his tears are still going but, I gently wipe them away.

"Pigman is gonna kill me Wither, I'm scared....." Skelly said as I'm still wiping the tears away from his eyes gently "He's not gonna kill you because I'm gonna protect you....." I said softly.

Skelly nodded I gently place my left hand under his chin we both stare at each other I smile at him Skelly smile back before we gently lean in and we started kissing.

Skelly started blushing when our lips met I gently kiss him on the lips Skelly loves my kisses he always blushes when we kiss.

We kiss for a while before we gently pull away we both smile at each other Skelly is still blushing I gently stand up and I extend my right hand and Skelly gently takes my hand.

I help him to stand up we stare at each other with a smile "Come on let's go....." I said softly Skelly nodded and we back home.

After we walk home we walk upstairs to our bedroom and went in I close the door behind me we sat on the bed with a smile.

I scooch over towards him Skelly smiles at me I smile back I gently place my right hand under his chin "Oh Skelly I love you so much~" I said softly.

Skelly started blushing "Oh Wither I love you so much too~" he said also softly we lean in and we started kissing I than pin Skelly on the bed and I use my hacks to lock the door.

A few hours later,

Skelly and I started panting on the bed we lay on the bed before I turn to Skelly he's also panting he turn his head and we stare at each other "I love you Wither~" Skelly said softly while panting.

"I love you too Skelly~" I said also softly and still panting but, then Skelly came on top of me my eyes widened but, I smile I gently place my right hand under his chin and we started kissing each other on the lips again.

Meanwhile,

Herobrine got Zombie back to life and Pigman tells him what happened and why Zombie died he also explain what we're doing but, Florence Kingsley came and tell Herobrine what really happened.

Herobrine is not happy with Pigman and Zombie and they got in big trouble and they got detention for 2 weeks.

Meanwhile,

Skelly and I went out of our bedroom Skelly is really blushing so bad after what we did I chuckled "You love that don't you~" I ask.

"Y...yea I do~" Skelly said still blushing really hard I gently wrap my arms his body Skelly can feel my body heat he started snuggling my chest.

I sigh when he does it I smile at him "That feel very good Skelly~" I said softly Skelly started blushing "I love your body heat~" Skelly said blushing.

I chuckled more Skelly is so cute we hug for a while before we gently pull away "Do you want to go to Monster School now..?" I ask Skelly nodded I nodded back and we walk to Monster School together.

Once we got back to Monster School, Creeper and Slime are worried about Skelly I tell them they don't need to worry because I'm here Herobrine tells me that Pigman and his boyfriend have detention for 2 weeks.

When, I tell Skelly he was relieved about that I'm still gonna protect him from Pigman tho I'm always gonna be with Skelly we always, hug, cuddle, snuggle, and kiss each other everyday Skelly and I are so prefect for each other.

_______________________________________________________________________________

This is what happened when Skeleton killed Pigman's boyfriend by accident Wither can hear Skeleton's sobs in the room so he comforted him and telling him that it's not his fault and wiping the tears away from his eyes.

After, Wither comforted Skeleton they went home and went to their bedroom and started being alone for a few hours until they wall out of their bedroom.

Herobrine have bring Zombie back to life and Pigman have told Herobrine what happened but, Florence Kingsley tell the hole story and Pigman and his boyfriend got detention for 2 weeks.

Wither and Skeleton are so in love with each other and they're so prefect for each other. See you guys soon.😊