Enderman's accident

Request by -Ray_ge

Third Person

Wither have pinned Skelly on the bed as they smile at each other as they lean in and started kissing each other on the lips.

They kiss for a while before they gently pull away Wither gently got his very big and squishy member out "Are you ready my Skelly~?" Wither ask softly.

"Yes, Wither~" Skelly said softly Wither smile as he gently place his member inside of him Skelly moan in pleasure Wither chuckled as he started moving in and out.

But, what Wither and Skelly didn't know is since they really wanted to do this and Wither forgot to put the shield around there bedroom and they didn't close the door all way.

Meanwhile,

Enderman was walking looking for Wither and Skelly so he can talk to them about something until he walk pass the bedroom where Wither and Skelly are in.

He stopped when he heard noises inside the room he turn around looking at the door tryinf to find out the sounds.

In the bedroom,

"~ah~ Wither please go faster~" Skelly said moaning in pleasure "~ah~ Oh Skelly~" Wither said also moaning as he went even faster making them moan more.

They didn't know that Enderman is outside there bedroom door who open the door a little bit to walk in as he did his eyes widened...

He saw Wither and Skelly having sex.

Enderman close the door and walk away he's now traumatized after what he saw but, what he didn't know is that Wither found out.

Wither's POV

"~ah~ Wither, I'm gonna cum~" Skelly said moaning I smile at him he's so cute as he's moaning.

"~ah~ I'm gonna cum too my Skelly~" I said moaning as well our moans filled up the room until we both cum.

We both panted as I gently pull my member out after I did that we both sit up on the bed smiling at each other.

After we kiss on the lips for a bit and gently pull away we walk out of our bedroom "Wither is that ok if I can talk to Florence and Slime for a while?" Skelly ask softly with a smile.

I smile at him "You don't have to ask permission y'know?" I said softly Skelly blush "I know..." he said softly.

I chuckled before I kiss him on the lips gently placing my left hand under his chin Skelly kiss me back before we gently pull away.

"Of course you can be safe ok..." I said softly with a smile "I will I promise..." Skelly said softly we gently hug each other before gently pulling away.

After, I watch my Skelly walking to go find Slime and Florence Kingsley, I started looking for Enderman as my eyes turn red.

I need a word from him.

Third Person,

'I know he's looking for me I really need to hide' Enderman thought as he's trying to hide somewhere until he found a place and hide.

It was a bookshelf. XD

Enderman close his eyes hoping Wither won't see him "Enderman, I know you're their don't fool around with me..." Wither said.

Enderman open his eyes noticing Wither standing his eyes are red "Okay, okay you got me I'm sorry for walking in..." he said.

"I bet you are you can't just walk in like that what were you thinking?" Wither ask as he's really mad at him.

"I wasn't thinking I'm sorry Wither can you forgive me?" Enderman ask hoping that his best friend can forgive him.

"I forgive you but, please don't do that again..." Wither said.

"I promise I won't do it again..." Enderman said Wither nodded before he walk away Enderman need to ask him something.

"Wait Wither, I need to ask you something...how did it go?" Enderman ask.

Wither stopped walking and turn his head to him "It went very good..." he reply before walking away his eyes are not red anymore.

Enderman is lucky that he didn't get into a lot of trouble from Wither but, he really needs to learn how not to walk into someone else's bedroom.