🏳️‍🌈Pride Month🏳️‍🌈Day 16 Dream's Promise

Dream's POV

"Dream..." Florence said shouting my name I turn to her.

"What is it Florence..." I ask.

Florence stares at me "Somebody is here to see you..." she said.

I stare at her and nodded before walking towards the door Florence just stands there and watching me to go the door.

I went to the door and notice Wither standing "Oh hi Wither what's going on..?" I ask.

"Well, I need to ask you something very important..." Wither said.

I tilt my head to the right "Okay what is it you know I can handle anything..." I said.

"Well you see I'm gonna be gone for a very long while and I won't be back until tomorrow morning and I want you to look after Skelly for me..." Wither said.

I was surprise but, than I notice the look the Wither is giving me I know he's super overprotective around Skelly and he needs someone he can trust to look after him.

I smile at him "I'll take very good care of him Wither you don't need to worry about anything..." I said.

Wither smile back "Thank you so much Dream..." he said.

I smile at him before he left I tell everyone that Skelly will be coming over in a few minutes and Florence Kingsley is ready for him.

After a few minutes Wither and Skelly came over.

Wither's POV

Once we came to the Dream SMP we both hug each other tightly "I'll be back tomorrow my Skelly just promise me that you'll be okay..." I said softly.

"I promise my Wither, I love you so much..." Skelly said softly with a smile.

"I love you so much too..." I said softly also with a smile before we gently pull away.

I gently place my right hand under his chin before we lean in and we started kissing each other for a while before we gently pull away.

Dream's POV

I notice that Wither and Skelly are here so I walk towards them and they smile at me so I smile back.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning at 8am and I'll should be back here to get him..." Wither said with a smile.

I nodded before Wither and Skelly hug for a while before they gently pull away with a smile before Wither left.

Skelly smiles at Wither as he left once Wither is gone me and Skelly went inside the Dream SMP.

Skelly and Florence Kingsley have been hanging out for hours until sun down we all of us went to sleep.

The next morning~

I wake up and Skelly also wake up I've been taking really good care of him for a day without any problems.

But, than I notice Wither outside of the Dream SMP, I open the gate and we smile at each other "Hi Wither how was it..?" I ask.

"It was fine I'm pretty tired is Skelly here I really miss him..." Wither said.

"Oh yea he's here..." I said just than Skelly came and when he notice Wither and he runs up to him until he hugs Wither so tightly.

"I really miss you so much..." Skelly said softly.

Wither smile at him before he hugs him back "I really miss you so much too my Skelly..." Wither said softly as they both smile.

I told Wither we he did so what Skelly did is he hang out with Florence Kingsley for the hole day which that made Wither smile.

I kept my promise to him that I'll keep Skelly safe and I did.

The next one is Wither X Skelly.