Pigman's past

This is for @The_Jelly_Eggdog to learn more about Pigman in my au. 

Pigman's POV 

I was born in the Nether with other pigman that are just like me but, us pigman's are not used to be this way. 

A very long time ago when the ancient builders exist they bring pigs into the Nether though the Nether portal. 

But, when the pigs got into the Nether the pigs started eating the Nether wart and become zombie pigman. 

There are some other pigs call the piglins or piglin brute and there are other mobs too call Blazes, Ghasts, Hoglins, Magma Cube, strides, zoglins, and wither skeletons. 

There are sometimes normal skeletons in the Nether too and sometimes the wither boss show up but, not too many times. 

But, that was thousands of years ago like I said I was born on the Nether with my parents and my older brother but, my brother is the favorite child in my family. 

My brother picks everyday and my parents yell at me for everything until when I was 7 years old my parents throw me out of the house. 

And they throw me out of the Nether, I was very sad and scared at the same time but, at least I'm safe from them. 

After a hour later Herobrine found me and place me in Monster School and that how met Zombie and Husk. 

We both started talking and we get along very will and Husk is my best friend but, after a few years later me and Zombie started having feeling towards each other. 

I ask him to be my boyfriend which he did and we started dating but, after sometimes later I started getting the hatred of my parents and my older brother. 

But, when I notice Skeleton I started picking on him and Zombie even pick on him too. 

Now if you're wondering Skeleton is dating Wither he's a hacker and he's very overprotective of him and very strong. 

Skeleton is very lucky to have him because they're best friends when they're kids just like me and Husk. 

But, Wither is always their Skeleton when he needs him and to be honest I'm jealous of them. 

But, I'm more jealous of Skeleton because Wither is giving him the love that he deserve and they always kiss each other. 

They look so happy with each other that I started hating Skeleton, I started picking on him and hurt him as well. 

Wither always protect him from me until I notice that I'm acting like my brother I started hating my parents even more. 

It was so bad that me and Zombie started fighting everyday but, we're still together is that I'm so jealous of two of my friends that I can't take it anymore. 

I'm planning to hurt my self or anything I'll never do that to my self my life is already bad enough and I don't wanna make it worst.  

I hope you guys understand my past and my story but, my life is getting better and better everyday. 

I talk to Husk about my problems and he'll always be with me if I need him. 

I be honest I don't know how my parents and my older brother are doing but, I don't want to know. 

I completely move on from my past and even tho I'm a big jerk I'm still gonna help my friends with the challenges we do. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

This is Pigman's story if his life I know it's sad but, he did say it gonna better and better everyday and he also said that he'll help his friends with the challenges that he and his friends do. See you guys soon with more requests.😊🏳️‍🌈